• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXers at VIR Grand East in June?

Who's going to VIR for the Grand East track event in June with www.mazdadrivers.com ?

I'll be there, as will JTower. Hopefully NSX (and now Audi R8) owner/Instructor JeffA will be there too.

If you've never tracked your car before, this is a great group to run with.

hell yes, i'm not missing an opportunity to run vir grand. and i'm doing three days at mid ohio in may, w00t! maybe even five days if i can swing the cost but that's unlikely.

pity that so few nsx owners ever visit the track, even once in a while. i have two helmets if anyone needs to borrow one to run.

Howard/Jason,
Perhaps we can organize a Raleigh NSX owners meet that weekend and take a drive up there to watch the track events.

Don't forget about the May 16th NSX meet in Greensboro at Foreign Cars Italia on May 16th. More details about this East/West NC NSX owners event will be posted shortly.

John

Howard/Jason,
Perhaps we can organize a Raleigh NSX owners meet that weekend and take a drive up there to watch the track events.

Don't forget about the May 16th NSX meet in Greensboro at Foreign Cars Italia on May 16th. More details about this East/West NC NSX owners event will be posted shortly.

John

if the club allows parade laps during lunch i'll take people around in my car, i'm sure howard will as well.

i'll be at summit point on may 16, have fun!

anyone is allowed on track for the (max 60 mph) parade laps - usually on Saturdays at lunch time(Sundays have quiet church time from 11am-12pm)

for at-speed track time, ask an instructor for a ride. with VIR's elevation change it's like a roller coaster ....without rails.

C'mon guys, grow a pair. And enjoy the NSX as God and Mr. Honda-San intended.

Back