• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 - AZ Oct 27 caravan to Las Vegas

The other forums have started a caravan thread discussion to Vegas.

Might as well plan our own.

Caravan should leave from Phoenix Oct 27th, Wednesday, to make it to registration & first day NSXPO activities.

We could leave around 10-11am, and make it to Vegas around 4-5pm.

Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Costco N. Phoenix Address (I-17 & 101):‎
19001 North 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027

Time: Depart 11 A.M. SHARP

This location has In-N-Out burger, Jack in the Box, CostCo fuel stop in addition to a large parking area.

Bring GPS Units & Walkie-Talkies (+ usual cameras / camcorders, etc)! More details to follow.

1) Nsxmas
2)
3)
4)

Last edited:
I'd be inclined to leave later, say 4pm so those of us who need to contribute to the welfare nation can donate one more days' worth of taxes.

So having said that... if anyone is inclined to leave later... lemme know, and we can head up that way.. otherwise i guess i'll be going solo.

I'll be there. Not sure if im will be accompanied by the rest of the Tucson group or not, but I will be there to leave with you guys for sure.

1) Nsxmas
2) Unagijones
3) Vex
4)
5) <!-- / message -->

We won't know until much later if we can make it up for the event. Heather's due in late August so not sure how the timing will really work out and all for that and my work schedule as well. Hopefully we'll be able to make it though as it should be a great event.

I think im in! Since I cannot go to Sevenstock (mine got wrecked booo) I guess i'll have to go to this instead! :)

Count me in!

Well i didn't want to insult you. I heard you don't even sit in a car, much less drive it if it has less than 441 rwhp... and mine only has 440.

I am in. Too bad we can't meet up with anybody else traveling thru Kingman. At aroud 2:00. (If we actually leave at 11:00....Frank...:wink:)

It would be cool if somebody (preferably a good photographer) got to the Hoover Dam early, and took photo's of all of the caravans not just the phoenix crew, crossing the Dam. There are some great spots along the way down the hill to the Dam for some great shots. Pretty soon you may never be allowed to drive across the Dam, and will need to take the By-pass.

NSXPO is getting very close! Lets get this thread back on track. :biggrin:
Please add you name to the list if you are planning on going, and want to leave at 11am. I have consolidated the list from the posts above, is:
1) Nsxmas (from Phoenix)
2) Vex
3) Nsxter (from Phoenix)
4)
5)

There is a group of others that will be joining us in Kingman for the last half of the trip. If they read this please add your name to the list and the city you will be joining in on the drive (kingman).

Back