• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 - LA to Vegas Caravan!

Com'on guys! Let's get signed-up (registered and paid-up) so the NSXPO planning committee can get their budgeting and activity details finalized.

MrTincar.jpg

Registered. Driving the NSX. Going to keep tabs on this thread for the schedule. Prefer to drive up on Thursday. :smile:

Im down for the caravan, only way I would want to go up there. I am ready to leave whenever Wednesday. IL be driving my NSX +1, do we have a definate meeting spot? email me please [email protected].

I think this thread is for those planning on leaving Thursday. :confused:

MarineNSX93, you posted in the other thread, too, about joining the other caravan on Wednesday--->. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140875 There are for sure some of us going Wednesday morning.

I think this thread is for those planning on leaving Thursday. :confused:

MarineNSX93, you posted in the other thread, too, about joining the other caravan on Wednesday--->. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140875 There are for sure some of us going Wednesday morning.

Oh alright, il just follow the other thread then, I was going to meet up with LMR and Yellowhaze in OC and head to the meeting place.

Last edited:
my buddy who was suppose to go with me on Thursday is going on wed now. Lets not name names here :smile:

So for the group that is going on Thursday morning (or Wed evening) may I have the info where and what time to meet.

Thanks

I have an extra registration for NSXPO paid at the early-bird rate. I'm going to cancel the registration tomorrow (Wed the 13th) unless someone wants to purchase it from me. I need to know by the end of the day tomorrow (the deadline to cancel without penalty).

Call me, Mario
Day 626-676-3000
Evening 626-355-1607

Last edited:
Me and a few others are leaving on Wednesday, so I will not be joining this caravan. Have a safe and fun trip, guys. See you all in Vegas!

Sorry y'all. I was truly trying to make this event but duty calls me to be in Singapore and Malaysia during NSXPO. Wish you guys all the best, safe travels and take lots of video and pictures.

Cheers

GiftedG

Well, after I sent out a mass PM to everyone that was on the list, asking for feedback so I could throw together the caravan plans I only got 15% that replied. Therefore I figured not very many truly knew what they were doing yet. Hence me not putting much more effort into organizing this one. So if someone would like to take over they certainly can. Though it looks like some other threads have popped up for Wednesday Morning (I'm going) and Thursday Early Morning. So I suggest latching onto one of those. See everyone there and drive safe!

Well, after I sent out a mass PM to everyone that was on the list, asking for feedback so I could throw together the caravan plans I only got 15% that replied. Therefore I figured not very many truly knew what they were doing yet. Hence me not putting much more effort into organizing this one. So if someone would like to take over they certainly can. Though it looks like some other threads have popped up for Wednesday Morning (I'm going) and Thursday Early Morning. So I suggest latching onto one of those. See everyone there and drive safe!

I posted on this thread AND sent you a PM asking for information regarding this caravan as I was definitely in, and you ignored me.... :rolleyes:

I posted on this thread AND sent you a PM asking for information regarding this caravan as I was definitely in, and you ignored me.... :rolleyes:

Hey man, I did PM you back after you hit me. Did you not receive it? If you still want to take off Thursday morning there is a group with a thread for that now. But even with you included it was still < 15%. I am not complaining, just saying that there was no point in getting something together when the MAJORITY didn't know what they were doing, that's all.

Last edited:
There may be a misunderstanding or a technical glitch here. I was on the list, but jumped to the Wed. morning caravan. None the less, I never received a PM associated with the original thread stared by Steve. Steve, don't feel bad, your effort is appreciated.

Mario

Hey man, I did PM you back after you hit me. Did you not receive it? If you still want to take off Thursday morning there is a group with a thread for that now. But even with you included it was still < 15%. I am not complaining, just saying that there was no point in getting something together when the MAJORITY didn't know what they were doing, that's all.

Humm, I’m not sure what the problem was then because I never received a PM from you. Either way, if you say you did PM me, then I have no reason not to believe you. Thank you for all your efforts in trying to put this together…. I was definitely looking forward to it but understand why it was cancelled. I’ll see you in Vegas!:smile:

Steve

Stephen,
I got your PM, not sure why some others did not. Look forward to seeing you with the Wednesday morning group:smile: Hope you keep organizing events as the Super Car Sunday event was great!!

Humm, I’m not sure what the problem was then because I never received a PM from you. Either way, if you say you did PM me, then I have no reason not to believe you. Thank you for all your efforts in trying to put this together…. I was definitely looking forward to it but understand why it was cancelled. I’ll see you in Vegas!:smile:

Steve

Steve,

Nothing was cancelled. There are 2 groups going Wednesday, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and at least one on Thursday morning, check the SoCal threads:smile:

Last edited:
Have fun at the EXPO and jealous of all those that are going. Unfortunately, I cannot make it as I tried very hard to make it work.

Eddie, sorry for the late reply.

Ron, take lots and lots of pics. Then call me over so i can see them. Have a fun run ;)....... Steve dont break the speed of sound lol.

Ron, take lots and lots of pics. Then call me over so i can see them. Have a fun run ;)....... Steve dont break the speed of sound lol.

not gonna make it man:redface:

Ron,
I hope you are kidding. If not we will miss you:frown:

I REALLY REALLY wish i was kidding. This time around I am being serious. :redface: My frickin' coworker had to get a wedding date of the 30th instead of the 23rd which is THIS Saturday. Pretty upset about that though and if it weren't for that, I would of gone Wednesday morning with the majority of the people. To see the bright lights of LV at night and see 30+ NSXs in one place is just something I wouldn't want to miss. It's a once in a lifetime thing, I know, cause I have a good feeling that LV isn't gonna see NSXPO anytime in the next 10 years or so. Other than that, weddings are (for the most part) once in a lifetime thing as well. I'd be a total ass if I didn't go to the wedding and ditched it for NSXPO, but I've known this person for a while and we've been partners since.

At this point, I'm slowly making my NSX what I've always wanted it to be--MINE! With that said, I hope you, Les, and the rest of the good NSX people that I have met and know as good friends have a blast, time of your life, and definitely make it memorable. NO STUPID STUFF PEOPLE! Have fun though and do definitely take lots of pictures for us back home to see.

After NSXPO, I'll see if I can come up with a meet up with everyone to do something fun. I know we all love to just hang out, have a good time, and talk about cars. But how 'bout talk about cars and do all that mamba jamba at a race track? Not just any race track, but at a K1 racetrack, lol.

Either way, it's all just an idea for us to get together. Again, have fun Les, wish I could make it.

-Ron

ps. if things suddenly changes, i'll be sure to let the group know.:smile:

Okay this is just random, lol...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ron,
You will be missed by all but understand going to a close friends wedding is important. I agree we will have to have a meeting/drive after NSXPO with the SoCal group.
Les

lol, really ron. Our friends are the same it seems haha. My friend is getting married on Halloween. No, she not wearing black and him orange.....though they did take their pics in a cemetery and her ring is black. We can hang out and I'll video chat Steve who can show us what things look like on the i phone (assuming there should be wifi for him, I don't need wifi to face-time though :). Hit me up if your free on Friday bro.

Back