• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 Official DVD Trailer

Tks very much Danny .. I expect that this is another of those thankless, post-NSXPO 'volunteer' tasks that you'd like to get rid of .. so please don't take my inquiry as any kind of implied pressure .. just "retrained anticipation" for what I'm sure will be a great keepsake. Thanks to the whole team for your efforts.

I was only kiddin'.
:smile:

The DVD production will be underway very very soon. I have already approved of the final version (V.4). Thanks again to all who came and I hope you will enjoy the DVD.

Best Regards,

Danny

The DVD production will be underway very very soon. I have already approved of the final version (V.4). Thanks again to all who came and I hope you will enjoy the DVD.

Best Regards,

Danny

So where do we go to pay the S/H for our discs? Can we order more than 1?

I am looking forward to it!
Let us know how and when to pay the s/h. As well, I paid for my wife and I at the conference, but only need one copy of the DVD.
Thanks again for all the hard work by NSXCA and the LV team for NSXPO 2011!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6EvUtqCmHts?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6EvUtqCmHts?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Full length DVD coming soon. Enjoy!

how much will the full length dvd cost?

Final version in hand and in production. Will let you know more about shipping in a week. Sorry for the slowish timeline but we wanted to get it right. Hope you will like it.

Best Regards,

Danny

Final version in hand and in production. Will let you know more about shipping in a week. Sorry for the slowish timeline but we wanted to get it right. Hope you will like it.

Best Regards,

Danny

Woo hoo!

Back