• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2011- Any Candians coming?

Hi Folks,
Is anyone from above the border coming to join us for NSXPO this year?
We haven't seen any registrations from our drinking buds in Toronto or the surrounding areas. We're planning an amazing event and we were hoping to have many of you join us for the social events and at one of the newest and most exciting tracks in the Northeast.
There is still time to register and come join the fun!
It's a short drive and we promise a good time for everyone :cool:

Sorry Guys, I was planning to coming down, and during the Summer I had to change my Plans.

I'm Sorry, That I could not make it down to 2011 NSXPO, I know how much Hard Work is involved with Planning and Executing such an Event. I'm sure everyone in attendance will have a Great Time.

regards,

Bram

For interest sake I checked the distance.

3900kms (2400 miles) one way

I typically only put 2500 miles a year on my car in a year!

Last year in Vegas was great, but I really wished I would have had my car there. I told myself, if it is ever close enough, and early enough in the year, I would then partake in another NSXPO. We typically have snow on the ground by Nov.1st, hence the early enough comment.

I would love to go, and meet fellow primers I've gotten to know via their posts over the past couple of years, but like Warren, that is twice as many miles as I put on in an entire year, so I will have to pass this time around and hope for something closer. I would find it too difficult to be a "spectator" there without my car....can't wait for it to come further west and north in the future.

Curtis

I plan on making coming down. Only for a day, Im down in PA visiting friends, and it just so happens that the EXPO is going on. Last year I was in Vegas, and again, by sheer luck the EXPO was there too....Plus I'm from Niagara and of course, two years ago it was held there. All these chances and I never once been.

Hey guys.............Alan told me they will be at some point of the Expo only about 4 hrs from Buffalo area - we did Ohio and that was further.

I'm thinking of taking a drive down to meet them and hope to get a schedule as what's a nice 4 hr drive in a nice car? The car is there to use it, so just put the miles on and enjoy it............ha, ha.

Anyone else interested in going can PM me and we'll see about making a road trip down for the day or overnight depending on the NSEXPO schedule.

Shawna

amazing.......add the word SEX and everyone pays attention, guess sometimes Dyslexia helps eh? Looking at some of the stage names out there I'm not the only one who has sex in their NSX - that too:biggrin:

Im thinking of going too!

Back