• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2012 Caravan thread...

Post 1) your interest in joining and 2) your current location:

1) Marcus Soori: Fort Lauderdale, FL

2)

3)

4)

5)

I suppose we can figure the order of meeting locations in FL before leaving for CO once we have enough people on the list?

NSXPO 2012 Caravan thread...
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Post 1) your interest in joining and 2) your current location:

2) Shawn110975: Tampa, FL (driving NSX)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
Post 1) your interest in joining and 2) your current location:

2) Shawn110975: Tampa, FL (driving NSX)

3) Ole(Flabuf): Sarasota (leaving about a week early)

4)

5)

I am thinking about leaving monday Sep 10th
drive up thru SC,NC then cross over and straight shot.

anyone else? when are you leaving etc.

not a lot of activity on this thread LOL

I'll be leaving Atlanta prolly on Tuesday...maybe I'll see one of you cool cats on the superslab!

What route are you guys taking to Colorado?

To answer Nukem's question about route choice, from Atlanta, I will head thru 'Nooga towards western Ky., and southern Ill. Then attempt to stay awake thru Missouri and Kansas till Colo.
I would surmise this is a bit north of our Fla friends route, at least initially. I could see folks from Fla taking a left along the panhandle before moving northwards.
Shawn what are your thoughts on your routing?
I'm also curious to see if I start running into other folks heading west once I turn in KY, Ill.????

was gonna take I-75 from tampa up thru GA to Nashville TN
then to Saint Louis to Kansas City then straight across to Denver

not sure the driving time but I can cut that in half hehehe..
google maps says 1,867 miles and 31 hours stright driving time

all on one tank of gas LOL more like 300 tanks since I am at redline at all times.:rolleyes:

whats cool about Florida is if I get a speeding ticket in every state
no points put on my licence LOL only speeding tickets in florida are put on your license. trust me I know.

what time is check in at the hotel?

I put down noon as arrival time but not sure if I am to early will they let me in my room to sleep or to late they sell off my room

Im excited only 42 days away.

yeah I am sure that once we hit that straight away we are gonna have a huge caravan for that long stretch of road

on my rear engine Glass I am gonna write with white shoe polish " SHAWN110975 NSXPRIME " so when you see my car wave if your a fan, or if your not a fan throw something out the window at me LOL its all good. I got spare parts

Last edited:
Hugh,

in the links you provided, IF you pay the out of state ticket, points are not added to you license.

"The Non-Resident Violator Compact requires member states to suspend the drivers license of those who get traffic tickets for moving violations in other states and fail to pay them"

also I got 2 speeding tickets in South Dakota 1.5 years ago.
I did a check and those point were not added to my DL

I have had tickets in SD, GA, AL, MA, TN in the past and none appeared on my DL record.

now I did pay them as soon as I got home from the trips so that may be why.

now I may be a slobbering idiot or found a glitch in the system not sure.

any updates guys? my route is thru GA up then turn left LOL

Im excited :biggrin:

its getting close guys

FlaBuf what day exactly are you leaving

I leaving def monday night

OK guys the current plan is to leave Sarasota on the 5th and head up to Appalachicola for the night. From there to New Orleans for two nights and from there to Memphis (Graceland here we come). Staying there also for 2 nights. From there a straight shot over to Boulder.

Other plans?

Hugh,

now I may be a slobbering idiot or found a glitch in the system not sure.

I'm thinking anyone with that many tickets for the same thing might just have something here... perhaps both are in play.

Hey all, my subscription settings were incorrect so I'm just logging in now to see the updates from the past few months...sorry!

I am leaving Monday from MIA/FLL:

Mon. night: Atlanta
Tues. night: St. Louis
Wed. night: Omaha
Thurs. night: our destination, hopefully!

Would anyone like to join me at/from any of these points?

I am willing to drive through western, middle, or eastern Florida to meet and drive with those who would like to caravan from Florida.

If any of you are interested, please pm me and I will send you my direct contact info. I look forward to (finally) meeting many of you in CO!

I apologize in advance for no longer driving a NSX, but I swear I'm saving up for the upcoming car!

Have a safe and enjoyable drive, everyone...

You're a night behind me... We're in Apalachicola tonight.

Thursday and Friday nights - New Orleans
Saturday and Sunday nights - Memphis (Hello Graceland!)
Monday night - Kansas City, MO
Tuesday night - ?
Wednesday - Boulder.

That said, I'm in for a caravan home - much easier to coordinate.

If any of you are interested, please pm me and I will send you my direct contact info. I look forward to (finally) meeting many of you in CO!

Folks who will be in Atlanta on Monday should give me a heads up. I was planning to leave on Monday, but will delay slightly to allow folks to get here.
Google maps gives me 3 choices to Boulder from the Atl. I am flexible...to a point.
Anyone???:cool:

NSX-Barque, I should be in Atlanta Monday night, leaving for St. Louis Tuesday. PM me if you would like to follow the route I listed above.

Thanks

I am leaving tampa in about 15 minutes. I hope to make it up there when you guys are leaving. PM me for my cell number

excited yet?

Marcus,
My wife and I are hoping to be in Omaha on Wed. Maybe we can hook up there. PM me for my cell #
Tim

Just passed valdosta GA guys

Surfing prime while driving isn't easy lol

Last edited:
Back