• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2012

Made it!
Staying at Drurys for $90/night . ABout 4 miles from the Omni. Met Shawn west of St. Louis and we covered some ground over the last two days...It's amazing how people react to more than one NSX at a time...looking forward to meeting all!

Cleaned the car in Denver today after driving in the rain all day. Staying at friends tonight going out for our 25th anniversary. See you all tomorrow early evening.

I think the rain is finished for the weekend, and now the roads are nice and clean for our drive to the mountains on Friday :)

I'll be getting to hotel in the early afternoon, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Steve

Hi

Yes Howard and I are at Green River. There where a lot of road work on the way from Las Vegas. It slowed me down some. But I managed to do 69 mph from Las Vegas to Green River and that included lunch at Washington City and one gas fill up. (Not impressed with the NSX substitute I have rented)

The lack of speed is the worst thing to expirience when you want to get somewhere eventhough you are not in a hurry. :)

Be at the hotel tomorrow sometime. See you all there.

Best regards

Hey everyone, just a reminder to all, my shop will be open and available to any and all that are attending the XPO who want to come and wash,wax and detail your cars. We will also be offering FREE paintless dent repair to any NSX that is registered for the XPO. So if you have a minor dent or a couple dings and you are at my shop to clean your car we should be able to fix some dents for you. I will have a couple of my techs on hand to help accommodate you. Feel free to call me with any questions you may have.
his is my first NSXPO and I look forward to meeting a lot of other owners.
Bob/AutoWorks

Heres the fine print, due to all the different tastes in waxes, detail supplies etc, I will defer that part to you. I will have the basics soap, glass cleaner, pressure washers and vacuums, air. You are more then welcome to use what I have wax\sealants etc, I just know and understand everyone has a different taste in that area. Whats mine is yours if you need it.

Part of my house flooded a couple of days ago, so I am now stuck dealing with that and will not be at NSXPO like I wanted to be. Have fun everyone. Wish I could be there. :(

Bob,
You are the man for letting us wash off at least 5 states worth of grime and tar and mud! Jade is truly sparkling now.Even better than Ole's ride!
Thanks for your shops' attention. Your folks are the best.
Dennis

Hey guys, I'm local here in Denver and would like to bring the kiddo out to the concourse tomorrow- what time are y'all going to be at Flat Irons for the shine and show?

Bob,
You are the man for letting us wash off at least 5 states worth of grime and tar and mud! Jade is truly sparkling now.Even better than Ole's ride!
Thanks for your shops' attention. Your folks are the best.
Dennis

You bet Dennis, your car looked so much better.. It was a pleasure to have you!

Hi

I am a judge and I was told to be there at 9.45 for a meeting before the event.

I am still in bed and the schedule is so far away, but I guess people will be there from 10

Best regards

HPDE participants,

If you have not already checked in with Bruce McPherson, please bring your helmet and tech inspection form (and drivers license) to Flatirons or to the dinner tonight so you can do so. With these in hand, find Bruce and he'll check you in / give you the info packet you need.

Thanks to everyone that put this event together my father (the NSX owner) and myself really enjoyed it.

This was our first NSXPO and we had a great time.

I was particularly impressed with the incredible knowledge of Shad, Chris W., Brian K., Larry B. and Chris from Flatirons at the tech session. In fact I think we should make sure none of them are ever in the same room together again because if that room blows up NSX owners are in big trouble. Not only do these guys know a ton about our favorite car but they are entertaining and seem to be great friends (even though they are competitors in some ways). They really represent this community fantastically.

I also was fortunate to meet a lot of fellow NSXers including Ken Sax, nsxgoalie and some whos names slip my mind, but they were all fun to talk to.

Finally we spent some time at the track today and got to see Shad in action repairing someone's broken lugnut stud, bleeding a cooling system and replacing brake pads, oh and instructing. He was busier than a one armed paper hanger.

The NSX community is full of great people, thanks for letting us hang out with you for a few days.

Thanks to everyone that put this event together my father (the NSX owner) and myself really enjoyed it.

This was our first NSXPO and we had a great time.

I was particularly impressed with the incredible knowledge of Shad, Chris W., Brian K., Larry B. and Chris from Flatirons at the tech session. In fact I think we should make sure none of them are ever in the same room together again because if that room blows up NSX owners are in big trouble. Not only do these guys know a ton about our favorite car but they are entertaining and seem to be great friends (even though they are competitors in some ways). They really represent this community fantastically.

I also was fortunate to meet a lot of fellow NSXers including Ken Sax, nsxgoalie and some whos names slip my mind, but they were all fun to talk to.

Finally we spent some time at the track today and got to see Shad in action repairing someone's broken lugnut stud, bleeding a cooling system and replacing brake pads, oh and instructing. He was busier than a one armed paper hanger.

The NSX community is full of great people, thanks for letting us hang out with you for a few days.

Love reading this. Wish could be there with you all.

I'd like to compliment the folks who did all the organization and planning for NSXPO 2012. Not just thank them for all their hard work, but also how well they did. Some NSXPO's have done better than others; people always have a good time, but there have been a few where everyone went home talking about something that went horribly wrong. There were no such problems this year; everything went well, without a hitch or even a hiccup. Kudos to the NSXPO 2012 committee for a job extremely well done!

I'd like to compliment the folks who did all the organization and planning for NSXPO 2012. Not just thank them for all their hard work, but also how well they did. Some NSXPO's have done better than others; people always have a good time, but there have been a few where everyone went home talking about something that went horribly wrong. There were no such problems this year; everything went well, without a hitch or even a hiccup. Kudos to the NSXPO 2012 committee for a job extremely well done!

Agreed! I had a great time meeting everyone :smile:

Hi

I like to thank everybody for making it a perfect event.

Yes, I got lost on the ride the rockies event. But that was mainly because I pushed the boat I drove to it's limits and beyond and almost kept up with the two NSX's in front. So when they stopped I was flying by them without seeing them.

Well I never actual got lost thanks to those orbiting satelites in the sky. But the ride really made me miss my NSX and it's driveability. And in addition meeting all the great people in this NSX community of ours proves to me that I have made the right choice in the NSX.

Thank you all.

Best regards

My wife and I loved it!

What great people. It is interesting how well everyone gets along, considering the only one thing we have in common is the car we drive. Every day was great and the attendees and organizers made it special. Looking foreword to attending another NSXPO.
Attached are the three track amigos!
New friendships made.
Dennis, Howard, and Warren.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348085259.485195.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348085259.485195.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348085349.115123.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348085349.115123.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
A lot of credit has to go to "the Bruces": Bruce Henderson and Bruce McPherson. Bruce H. for the flawless social events and Bruce M. for the flawless track event. The feedback on our NSXPO has been amazing- everything went smoothly and nothing went wrong, which is a big deal for an event of this size and scope. Our goal at the outset was to have a well-organized event and I think we accomplished that.

Put another way...
Shad is THE MAN!!!!

Back