• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - VIR - Track Registration Open Now!

Greetings,

NSXCA and the 2013 NSXPO planning committee is pleased to announce that registration for the 2013 NSXPO track event at Virginia International Raceway is now open!

This event is taking place on October 15th and 16th at the beginning of the autumn foliage transition providing a picturesque backdrop for the already aesthetically-pleasing layout.

The VIR full course is a 3.27 mile, 17 turn circuit with 130 feet of elevation change and has been home to many professional race events such as Grand-Am, American LeMans and most recently, the NASCAR touring series. For more info on the course, follow this link. For lodging information and special rates, please visit this link.

Make note, the track event registration, fees and attendance is separate from the main social event. You are not required to be an NSXCA member and all makes and models are open to drive.

Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing of $395!
http://www.nsxpo2013.com/trackregistration

Thank You
Steve LaClair & John Komar - Co-Chairs for NSXPO 2013

This will be my first NSXPO. Excited is an understatement. Question, The Social Event details state it will run "through" Monday the 14th. Is the advice to drive to VIR on the 15th or the evening of the 14th? Thanks.

This will be my first NSXPO. Excited is an understatement. Question, The Social Event details state it will run "through" M
onday the 14th. Is the advice to drive to VIR on the 15th or the evening of the 14th? Thanks.

You should plan on transitioning to the track hotel on Monday evening after the Monday social program concludes.

This will be my first NSXPO. Excited is an understatement. Question, The Social Event details state it will run "through" Monday the 14th. Is the advice to drive to VIR on the 15th or the evening of the 14th? Thanks.

Thanks for your support!

At this time the itinerary hasn't been 100% finalized for Monday but this should be locked in shortly. There's a strong possibility that Monday could be a more low-key day @ VIR perhaps on the skidpad or karting track. I would plan to make your lodging reservations for Monday and Tuesday night at minimum and then you could add Sunday on if need be.

I will report back once the Monday itinerary has been finalized.

Back