• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - VIR - Track Registration Open Now!

Greetings track rats,

Sorry to post in multiple sections but, NSXCA and the 2013 NSXPO planning committee is pleased to announce that registration for the 2013 NSXPO track event at Virginia International Raceway is now open!

This event is taking place on October 15th and 16th at the beginning of the autumn foliage transition providing a picturesque backdrop for the already aesthetically-pleasing layout.

The VIR full course is a 3.27 mile, 17 turn circuit with 130 feet of elevation change and has been home to many professional race events such as Grand-Am, American LeMans and most recently, the NASCAR touring series. For more info on the course, follow this link. For lodging information and special rates, please visit this link.

Make note, the track event registration, fees and attendance is separate from the main social event. You are not required to be an NSXCA member and all makes and models are open to drive.

Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing of $395!
http://www.nsxpo2013.com/trackregistration

Thank You
Steve LaClair & John Komar - Co-Chairs for NSXPO 2013

No need for the boo boo face. Traditionally people wait until close to the closing bell before registering for anything that requires payment up front. That is why our nsxpo social registrations always lag behind the hotel being booked - we know they are coming but everyone likes to hold onto their cash until it comes time to pay the piper (yours truly included.....).

No need for the boo boo face. Traditionally people wait until close to the closing bell before registering for anything that requires payment up front. That is why our nsxpo social registrations always lag behind the hotel being booked - we know they are coming but everyone likes to hold onto their cash until it comes time to pay the piper (yours truly included.....).

I was actually just digging for a "oh awesome, I've always wanted to drive there"... at bare minimum I was digging for excuses that I could help fix perhaps.

If I was any closer Id be super stoked, but alas i have to wait out the blazing summer temperatures to really start having fun at the track again

"oh awesome, I am super excited to get on the track with a bunch of experienced NSX drivers as I am a total track noob!"

That close? :) Seriously though, it just hasn't trickled down to my to do list to go through the registration stuff, very excited (and a touch nervous) for the event though!

I can't wait to sign up at the last minute...............:tongue:

The first registrant was a ITR guy, step it up turds :)

I take back everything I said.... 26 NSX's registered so far :)

There may be a few limited spots remaining with the discount price of $395, the event will be at capacity not too much longer after that is reached so don't sleep on this one!

http://www.nsxpo2013.com/trackregistration

Bring it out west!

ask your local regional nsxca delegates to submit a proposal.......i would ship my car for a chance to run Mazda ahem laguna seca........just like we all did for infineon.

and I bet you are sooooo very glad you did, huh Steve?!?

For those who Still haven't registered for the track yet,

Hey It's time to do it!

There were a few folks I expected to register that haven't so wondering what's up? I bet a lot of folks are going to be so very sorry come Monday October 14th when the Social part of NSXPO ends up at VIR. All the folks registered for the track are going to be getting excited, those with less experience will be a little nervous, everyone will be talking about it and asking, "are you going to track your car"

Make sure you get to be one of them and Register Now while you can save some bucks!!!!

..............and once again for all you first time trackers...make sure your brake pads and fluid are fresh......tires have some useful life remaining ect.....

..............and once again for all you first time trackers...make sure your brake pads and fluid are fresh......tires have some useful life remaining ect.....

It's gonna be my first time at the track, everything is checked already but I don't have a track worthy set of wheels so if any of you track addicts have an extra set of track wheels and willing to sell please let me know. I would really appreciate some help. Nico

Back