• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 Roll Call

Woohoo !!! Finally got the bugs worked out and the site is working for sign ups!!!

So I figured I would try to get a roll call thread going to see exactly who is locked and loaded for NSXPO 2015 in Palm Springs !!!

Can't wait!!!!

91 X ( Mark) signed up as single , but the family will be out there for the weekend

Last edited:
Woohoo !!! Finally got the bugs worked out and the site is working for sign ups!!!

So I figured I would try to get a roll call thread going to see exactly who is locked and loaded for NSXPO 2015 in Palm Springs !!!

Can't wait!!!!

91 X ( Mark) signed up as single , but the family will be out there for the weekend

Don't overload the interweb any more than we already have! Nothing like an onslaught of around 100 registrants in the opening minutes when the site was not completely bug free.

p.s. but I'm in...........:biggrin:

I am in. Looking forward to this expo.

I'm in.
Looking forward to the drive from Vancouver to the desert.

I'm in, just a short drive from LA! The last NSXPO I attended was in 2010 in Las Vegas. I'm anticipating that this NSXPO will be just as much fun if not more!

I was just wondering if someone might have 2.0 by XPO? Magazine test drives are slated for July, so it might be possible!?

my wife and i are in for this, She's never been to California and looking forward to it...

I'm coming from San Antonio. Really looking forward to a dry NSXPO for once.

I'm in from down under.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Wow!!! Now that is going to be a long drive:tongue:

I'm driving a whopping 1 hour from Temecula :biggrin:

We have our rooms booked and reservation for event NSXPO - Yourself + a Guest! YAY ,') We look forward too the event and meeting the NSX [FONT=arial, sans-serif]community! Big Thanks Too all that makes this possible![/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

Any one know why I do not have the option to add a profile picture?

With a 6 hr drive just to get to the U.S. Border, then another 20+ hrs to Palm Springs straight south, we will be there as we are all signed up. Hopefully the weather cooperates on the drive home.

We'll be there. Driving from MI.

Wife and I are in. Flying out from Cincinnati and renting something fun to drive out there

If the wife wasnt going i would do that. It's gotten a little pricey thus far for 2 people, nanny for the 4 days etc... Doing a pretty large backyard renovation right now and shipping isnt exactly in the budget! Oh and did i mention... MY WIFE DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If the wife wasnt going i would do that. It's gotten a little pricey thus far for 2 people, nanny for the 4 days etc... Doing a pretty large backyard renovation right now and shipping isnt exactly in the budget! Oh and did i mention... MY WIFE DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.. its all good. I mean, I kinda flew last year and bummed rides all weekend so I really cant talk lol

Back