• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2017 Photos

Drove just under 1000 miles from New York to get here early and avoid holiday weekend traffic. Our attendees should enjoy our host hotel........

i-w3VJzqz-XL.jpg

i-VXKTW33-XL.jpg

i-q44MdQ5-XL.jpg

i-9JvRx9r-XL.jpg

i-XfxLGBp-XL.jpg

i-8Phggrb-XL.jpg

i-jRJtD8L-XL.jpg

i-5t4SCwV-XL.jpg

i-2Ndtc2k-XL.jpg

i-kfPkcBx-XL.jpg

i-7qvXwGf-XL.jpg

i-zw4mQ9c-XL.jpg

i-hgzxxft-XL.jpg

i-95FFbZK-XL.jpg

nice water!...you ham getting pics by the gate already...see you tomorrow

I didn't know my grandmother rented her place out? :biggrin: Kidding.... Guys, have a fantastic expo. I wish everyone well during the expo.

Thank you for the advance

Appreciate the advance photos RSO - rooms appear very nice and yours is perfect for each evenings intelligence sharing, tall lie telling, and adult Pepsi consumption. :cool::smile::biggrin:

Jinks I was hoping you would make this event, sorry you won't. Get that new engine going soon!

Last edited:
Sometimes I don't even feel like an nsx owner lately. I envy you guys doing the expo. Have a great time! I'm wrapped up in house selling and car building madness. I expect nothing better than professional photos from Bob. Instagram is far too doctored...

Courtesy of Alan Offsie

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1280" height="720" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/6408102279_8Frr9Jj?width=1280&height=720&albumId=147922446&albumKey=r4sn5M"></iframe>

Today's the day that over 200 NSXers start arriving at our host hotel, The Osthoff. Let's see how long it takes our members to find some surprises in their rooms.........

i-LRdxghJ-XL.jpg

i-zLFtpDm-XL.jpg

i-hHzGqWt-XL.jpg

On the way home this afternoon I saw 2 cars likely to be heading your way.

At about 3:30 PM on Rt 41 heading North, a red gen 1 with a tall flat blade wing.

At about 4 PM on the Edens heading North, a metallic green gen 1 with the targa top off.

Sure wish I was there. Have a great Expo folks and keep the pics coming Bob and Alan. Thanks

At daughter's wedding in Kingston, NY and just spotted this parked in town. It kind of left me with a reminder of what is presently going on in Wisconsin!

Great stuff, Bob - please keep them coming!

Here is my contribution:

NSXPO 2017 by Brylek, on Flickr

On the way home this afternoon I saw 2 cars likely to be heading your way.

At about 3:30 PM on Rt 41 heading North, a red gen 1 with a tall flat blade wing.

At about 4 PM on the Edens heading North, a metallic green gen 1 with the targa top off.

I may have been the green one...where is your building (that allows you to see the Edens)?

Thought#1: Great photos.

Thought #2: Who wants to drive their car when they could just relax at a resortlike this! The committee looks to have done a great job this year.

Thought #3:

I didn't know my grandmother rented her place out?
Kidding....

This! Though I'll take this every day of the week over the last hotel I stayed at,which succumbed to the Barn Door fad as well as an all-glass shower door insteadof shower curtain – nothing quite like sharing a hotel room with others where there’s no tight noise/air seal between the bathroom & sleeping area thanksto the barn door, and where they can’t even enter the bathroom to brush their teeth without watching you bending over washing your toes…

Jinks get up and running soon so we can both make the next one.

Thought#4: If there any type of event where thelocals are allowed to browse by the cars, LOCK YOUR DOORS AND CLOSE YOUR WINDOWS so asto not see some careless father allow his kid to open the door and start to enteryour unattended car!

Thought #5: I’llmiss not being there; my first XPO a few years ago was such a good time I long forthe next time to do it all over again. Be safe all and keep the updates coming.

Last edited:
I may have been the green one...where is your building (that allows you to see the Edens)?

Hi Speedmaster,

I had guessed it was you, distinguished looking gentleman with perhaps a salt and pepper look to your hair.

I work around Lake Bluff and saw you Heading North while I was heading home to Chicago (the NSX was in the garage that day).

Back