• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2024 Dates Announced: Oct 23-27

Facebook postings seem to be announcing the date for NSXPO, but I haven't received a confirmatory email yet. (Edit: Now confirmed by email from NSXCA)

It will be awesome to actually meet some of you who I've only ever seen on-line. I wonder if Hugo is really the hot babe she appears to be on her pictures.

Hello Dallas Texas!

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmm BBQ and Cobbler...

throw back...

Attachments

• DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 29
Facebook postings seem to be announcing the date for NSXPO, but I haven't received a confirmatory email yet. (Edit: Now confirmed by email from NSXCA)

It will be awesome to actually meet some of you who I've only ever seen on-line. I wonder if Hugo is really the hot babe she appears to be on her pictures.

Hello Dallas Texas!
it was great meeting you in Atlanta NSXPO! and as I promised at the expo, I got my own NSX and will be driving down to Dallas from Ohio!
will you dive yours or trailer like you did last time ?
Best,
Nogay

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on the NSX - Brooklands is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing it (and you) in Texas & hearing about the quest! 1of1!

Last year we trailered the 1st day and then left the truck & trailer at the hotel and drove the 2nd day, thru the Tail of the Dragon. TotD=Awesome! We're thinking of something similar this year but it will depend if we win the lottery for the Grand Canyon. We've been trying for years to get back in for a rim to rim trip & we're hoping the new lottery system will be better at keeping out the bots so we might get in; everything will be built upon that if we do. For NSXPO, based on the distance of 2082 kms each way, we will probably trailer it all the way this time. I love driving the NSX, but 2 days of 8+ hours on the interstate +/- traffic jams ... I'm amazed my wife will go for bringing the NSX at all! :)

Last edited:
This would be interesting to show case our new stuff.

I will have the Zero there this year. :)
I was wondering which one you will bring and was very curious of the Zero. I am bringing the only 93 Brooklands Green, she had been away from show seen for a while so it is time to bring her out to people’s sight 😁

Back