• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Caravan planning...

I already registered and decided to drive the car there, anyone else driving from Chicago?

I'll probably be driving through Chicago but details are still a little fuzzy. I'd like to trailer it as well but may drive.

I'll probably be driving through Chicago but details are still a little fuzzy. I'd like to trailer it as well but may drive.

I also want to keep the miles low but I just said screw it and decided to drive the car.

Let me know if you want to drive together. I was thinking about leaving Thursday afternoon, drive for about 6-8 hours, stay at some random hotel and do the rest in the morning. I don't mind changing the plan a bit if it would change your decision, we can also meet up with the Ohio group.

What kind of NSXPO would it be if everyone had that kind of attitude? The attendees deserve to see the fine specimen of an NSX you have. You should reconsider.

Pruhunke -

Here's the deal. Rich and I are leaving Wed. I signed up late but put our names in for the Factory Tour. That's at 1:00 P.M. I emailed one of the organizers and he said, if we won, we could just meet at the factory. Still, we'll leave Milwaukee at 4:30 A.M. for Chicago traffic.

If we don't win (more than likely) we'll leave Milwaukee at 8:30 A.M.

I am totally fine with meeting up and driving down together. Not sure the best route - I am trying to figure out the tolls in Ohio.

We are driving down from Ann Arbor, MI. 3 cars thus far. Could try to hook up around Toledo OH

Back