• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXpo HPDE Instructors Needed

Ladies and Gentlemen,<o></o>

NSXpo 2010 is a scant 2 months away and we are in need of additional qualified instructors to assist at the HPDE at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch at the end of October. Whether you are an NSXCA certified instructor from years past, a certified instructor from some other club (PCA, BMWCCA, Etc.), a competitive racer holding a valid racing license from either a Pro or Club racing series or simply a talented driver and communicator who has had significant teaching experience sitting in the right seat of your friend's car, I would like to hear from you.<o>

</o>
This event promises to be another in a long line of fantastic NSXpo Driver's Education events, and at a venue truly worthy of your taking a few days off from work. :smile: You will not be disappointed at the challenges offered by SMMR! In exchange for your commitment to work both full days of instruction, you will receive free track time in the Advanced run group and a complimentary lunch each day.<o></o>

If you're interested in helping your fellow NSX brethren to finding race track nirvana in their own cars, please reply to me with the following no later than Friday, September 3rd:<o></o>

• A summary of your track event history, be it in HPDE's, competitive racing or informal lapping days. It does not have to be lengthy but it does need to show significant experience and passion both as a driver and as a teacher and communicator. Please include sponsoring organizations & approximate number of events.<o></o>
  • A realistic assessment of your strengths and weaknesses as a driving instructor and your preference as to level of experience in the student that you might instruct.<o></o>
  • If, in addition to the above, you are interested in becoming an NSXCA Certified Instructor (which among other things gets you a cool “NSXCA Instructor” Polo Shirt and a hall pass for having to go through this rigmarole in the future), you will need to send me 2 or 3 decent references and also go through a check ride at this year’s NSXpo.<o></o>
As always, the NSXCA is an equal opportunity volunteer organization and we encourage any and all qualified women to come join in the fun and help us out…Those of us in this business know full well what great instructors they can be, especially when working with other female students!<o>

</o>
Thanks in advance for your interest. While there are no guarantees about whether or not you will be selected to instruct at NSXpo (in truth, much depends on the number of registered participants), I promise to carefully evaluate all instructor candidates who submit their profiles for consideration.<o>

</o>
Please send all relevant information directly to: [email protected] (no PMs please).<o>

</o>
Thanks and hope to see you all at Pahrump!<o>

</o>
Best Regards,<o>

</o>
Bruce McPherson<o></o>
Chief Driving Instructor<o></o>
[FONT=&quot]NSXpo 2010<o></o>[/FONT]

LAST CALL: NSXpo HPDE Instructors Needed

To anyone that's been thinking about responding to this, now is the time. We're getting close to having to nail down our commitments and we still need instructor help so if you're qualified and interested, please get back to me ASAP!

Thanks,

Bruce

I have a NASA AZ regular who does instruction at the 'EXPO' Integra Type R event back east and coaches alot out here in AZ. Hes a veteran Time Trial and Time Attack member. Some may know him, his name is Phil Robles.

He has offered his service if it would be allowed!

Let me know and i'll get him in contact with the organization!

I have a NASA AZ regular who does instruction at the 'EXPO' Integra Type R event back east and coaches alot out here in AZ. Hes a veteran Time Trial and Time Attack member. Some may know him, his name is Phil Robles.

He has offered his service if it would be allowed!

Let me know and i'll get him in contact with the organization!

Contach Phil.   

Back