• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXpo Mementos (Andy, did I spell it right?!)

It has been little more than a week since the spectacular 2002 event and we have receive numerous requests for additional mementos.
We will be coordinating another order and will need to gauge the level of interest.
So for those who attended NSXpo who feel as though they didn't get enough or for those who didn't attend and want a constant reminder of just how much fun they missed, please sound off!

The cost of each (including shipping charge)
Track Chair $25
Attaché case $19

Please private me your shipping instructions.
Expect turnaround to be 4-6 weeks.
Payments will be made directly to NXSCA.

Chris

Chris,

May I suggest that payment be sent directly to the NSXCA, and I can forward you a list of orders?

Payment can be sent to the NSXCA in any of the following ways:

1. Pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa only, please) by faxing your credit card number and expiration date to 847-869-0302.

2. Pay using Paypal by transferring funds to [email protected]

3. Pay by mailing a check payable to:

NSX Club of America
P. O. Box A3416
Chicago IL 60690-3416

Don't forget to specify how many of each item to send. If no mailing address is included, we will ship to the mailing address the club has on file.

To manage this process properly, the NSXPO2002 team will be putting up a order form along with photographs of each item available on the NSXCA website in the next few days.

It will contain both the chair and attache bag as well as a couple of other items which Chris didn't list (shirts, hats, etc). There are minimum order quantities for some items, so if we don't get a certain number of orders, we can't fulfill the request, but our demand so far indicates that we should be OK for most items.

The form will be an interactive Acrobat Form, which you will fill out on your PC in the Acrobat Reader application. It will compute total cost, shipping amount, etc. All you need to do once it is filled out is either email a copy to the NSXCA or print a hardcopy and fax it to us (email address and fax number will be on the form and website).

The pricing that Chris listed above may change slightly, although what it shown is our target price. We aren't trying to make a profit on the items, but need to make sure that the NSXCA's cost for production, packaging and shipping are covered adequately. The final pricing will be on the Acrobat Form and website.

EDR

Notes added as additional thoughts:

You do not need to have attended NSXPO2002 or be an NSXCA member to order these products. The original demand was established at NSXPO from attendees, but non-attendees have seen pictures of the mementos on the Internet and have requested them. As Chris said, for people who didn't attend, this is a good way to give people a reminder of what they missed and motivate them to register for 2003, 2004, etc.

We are also considering additional bottles of the private-label wine. We believe there may be issues with not only age verification, but with the sales and interstate shipment of alcohol. We will be checking with the winery to see if we can do this, and if so, both the Cabernet and Chardonnay will appear on the order form. It's not that it's a great wine, but it is a Texas wine, and the only ones which will ever have the NSXPO2002 logo on them!

[This message has been edited by erobbins (edited 19 November 2002).]

Originally posted by erobbins:
To manage this process properly, the NSXPO2002 team will be putting up a order form along with photographs of each item available on the NSXCA website in the next few days.

It will contain both the chair and attache bag as well as a couple of other items which Chris didn't list (shirts, hats, etc).

Sweet!!!! Keep us informed on this. I'm looking forward to ordering a few things. Thanks for thinking of us non-....errrr..I mean unable-to-attendees.
tongue.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Isn't there something odd about someone sending a memento of an event he didn't attend, to someone else who didn't attend the event either?
confused.gif

Back