• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Registration Earlybird Deadline

Ladies and Gentlemen of Prime,

We only have 82 out of 200+ signed up to attend NSXPO this year and in two more days the early bird discount to register will expire.
$225/person if you register before Sept 30, 2010 or $275/person if submitted after September 30, 2010.
Where is everyone at with registering themselves?

This is just a friendly reminder to everyone who hasn't gone on and registered themselves.

Go to www.nsxpo.org now to register yourself and your guests.

The host hotel is the southpoint, but you do not have to stay there if you do not want to. The rates at the host hotel is very reasonable.

Let's get our registration taken care of asap.

Thanks

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTh3g2BMRsY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTh3g2BMRsY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
If I have never been to a NSXPO. Can someone just give me a jist of what happens there. Like is it just a big NSX car meet up or do they have activities and stuff ?
What is the $200 go towards???
Just wondering....As if I spend that much i would hope its more than a Big nsx meet.

If you read my post you will see a link to NSXPO....everything you want to know is on that link.

FYI the money goes torwards all the events planned.....this is not just some come meet up and hangout and do nothing......

I am very surprised since you have been on here for as long as I have and do not know anything about NSXPO.....I really hope you are being sarcastic.

It's more than just a big NSX meet.....so come out and meet other NSX owners from all over the world.

Last edited:
Sorry I wasnt trying to put the event down at all, just was wondering what the money goes towards. I didnt have time earlier to read the link so I was asking primers for a jist of what happens on NSXPO, just to get an idea. I pretty sure I will be attending and Can't wait to make it to my first NSXPO. :smile:

It's all good, I was just more surprised that you really didn't know about NSXPO.

Will look forward to meeting you there. :smile:

Hope to hear about more people signing up.

Last edited:
Hey Eddy,

170 attendees, 82 NSXs (of which 53 are from California). Expect a pop in numbers after tomorrow's rush.

Regards,

Danny

Ok I am trying to register and pay now. I have one more question, the HP drivers course and track time, is that also included? Or how much more $ ? If it is seperate can you only sign up for the drivers course?

There are separate charges for the social event portion and the HPDE portion. You can sign up for either one separately or both. The fees are listed on the website.

Ok I am trying to register and pay now. I have one more question, the HP drivers course and track time, is that also included? Or how much more $ ? If it is seperate can you only sign up for the drivers course?

NSXPO 2010 Fees (in US dollars)
Membership in the NSX Club of America is REQUIRED to attend the event.

NSXPO 2010 General/Social Event Registration Fees (Thu - Sun):
Fee includes certain meals, Thursday-Sunday activities, and memento. $275 per person, $225 per person if submitted by Thursday September 30, 2010.

NSXPO 2010 Track Event Registration Fees (Sat - Sun):
$350 per person for 2 days.

NSX Club of America (NSXCA) membership dues (if not already a member):
$40 for one year, $75 for two years, $110 for 3 years.

Late registration fee:
$75 If submitted after Wednesday October 13, 2010.

Last bump for today....

I am paid, renewed, and at the southpoint. :biggrin:

HPDE is seperate at $350 as Bob said

This sound kind of strange but, are you allow to drive other cars beside the NSX?

In the past at least the only guys driving non nsx are the instructers who were not nsx owners driving thier own track cars...plus any of the organizers who might want to play with another car...The one year I did not bring my car I used a rental....infinity....

Updates on the registered please for Friday :smile:

Updates on the registered please for Friday :smile:

Patience grasshopper. The Don needs some time to enjoy his honeymoon and all the last minute types kept my crackberry pinging all night with confirmation emails that paypal payments were being made. All while I was dealing with a major storm and power outage for the last 12 hours.

But I know the count........:tongue:

Patience grasshopper. The Don needs some time to enjoy his honeymoon and all the last minute types kept my crackberry pinging all night with confirmation emails that paypal payments were being made. All while I was dealing with a major storm and power outage for the last 12 hours.

But I know the count........:tongue:

oooooo can't wait :cool:

I had to hold of till I know for sure if my NSX will be ready by the 26th I am still waiting on the word if so or not. I will know by the end of this week. I really really want to go, but lets see how long this turbo install takes. Crossing fingers....

You can still go regardless if you have your car or not.

119 cars.....where are the rest of the people who have signed up?

I am going to make another thread of reminding people and asking people that signed up to remove their name from the list if they are not going.

Back