• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Window kit install sign-up list

Hi dear PrimeMembers and friends
Like last year in Vegas, I will fly from Portugal to attend the NSXPO.
I will be available to perform window kit installations (to improve your window speed) during the NSXPO to those of you too afraid to dismantle the doors of your cherished NSX (you can read all the info about the kits here )
I will be staying at the NSXPO Hotel, I will later inform you here of my room number and US Phone number so you can easily reach me
Price of the installation for both doors is the same as last year during my regulatour tour across the states: 125$ if you remove the door card yourself, or 200$ for the complete job
You can order your kit in advance right now, or during the NSXPO as I will be carrying kits with me
Thank you all for the interest, see you all guys very soon

Signup list for window kit installation during the NSXPO:

1- your name here

Last edited:
Will you be making a California stop? I'm unable to go NSXPO.

btw, the link is incorrect :)

Last edited:
Hi Onsuku. The link has now been corrected, thank you
I have no plans to go to California again this year but would love to, ideal would be right after the NSXPO...

1- your name here

Last edited:
1.SaleenS7Rs

I think I will go for the full 200 dollar install. With my luck I would probably break something. Now I just need to find a climate control guy at NSXPO and Im set lol.

Hi guys
Price for the full kit is 200$ with the new teflon guides, or 100$ without the teflon guides (pulley and sleeve), for both doors. Price for install is 200$ for a complete job or 125$ if you remove the door cards yourself.
So, final prices varies from 225$ to 400$ both doors, depending on your pocket and will to work.

1- SaleenS7Rs
2- stevenlee
3- Juice
4- MaITR99
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10- your name here

Hi Guys!
I just started the installs today with Ron's car here at the NSXPO Sheraton Hotel parking lot:cool:
If you need my services do not hesitate to contact me, I have spare kits and all the necessary tools
My room n.# is 1214, give me a call to (603) 867-4461 or just find me at the NSXPO events if you want me to fix your windows
Thank you
Hugo

Thanks Hugo for the window fix. This poor guy stayed up well past 1am to help some people out. My windows go down and up super fast now. I dont think he knows what sleep is. It must be a Portugal thing lol?

Last edited:
I was looking at your youtube vid. And it does the same thing on my passenger window that goes up slow. Do I need to do both driver and passenger for upgrade kit?

SaleenS7Rs: Thank you, I am glad you're happy with the results, it was nice to meet you in the Church Diner. In Portugal we do party all night long :)

kprsx: the "kit" is for both door, it includes 2 pulleys, 2 sleves and 8 teflon guides,but you can buy just an "half" kit for just one door of course, just let me know and I'll send you one

SaleenS7Rs: Thank you, I am glad you're happy with the results, it was nice to meet you in the Church Diner. In Portugal we do party all night long :)

kprsx: the "kit" is for both door, it includes 2 pulleys, 2 sleves and 8 teflon guides,but you can buy just an "half" kit for just one door of course, just let me know and I'll send you one

That was some luck we sat across from each other. I kind of forgot I wanted this window fix done. It was just meant to be.

Back