• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo!!

Just a reminder that this event is open only to NSXCA club members. Irrespective of where someone is on the waiting list, if their membership is not current and paid then they are not able to register.

Does this really need to be explained every year? :boxing:

.but its just another big cars and coffee.....right?:rolleyes:

Per Google it's just over an hour from host hotel in Orlando to Kennedy Space Center, and about 2.5 hours from my house to KSC. So, I may have made a mistake, but I didn't reserve hotel for Wednesday night. I am planning to drive to KSC leaving at whatever time I need to, to meet NSXers at KSC Thursday morning. I plan to do this even if it means leaving my house at oh-dark-thirty.

I am looking forward to the actual NSXPO detailed itinerary with dates, times, and venues.

Per Google it's just over an hour from host hotel in Orlando to Kennedy Space Center, and about 2.5 hours from my house to KSC. So, I may have made a mistake, but I didn't reserve hotel for Wednesday night.

You should be able to extend your reservation to include wednesday night.

You should be able to extend your reservation to include wednesday night.

Only if I need to; I will be working Wednesday, so I wouldn't get to the hotel until after 9pm, so it might not make much sense for me to drive to Orlando then. Absent the detailed itinerary, unless you anticipate a problem with me doing so, I was hoping to meet at KSC. Do you see any reason that would not work?

Only if I need to; I will be working Wednesday, so I wouldn't get to the hotel until after 9pm, so it might not make much sense for me to drive to Orlando then. Absent the detailed itinerary, unless you anticipate a problem with me doing so, I was hoping to meet at KSC. Do you see any reason that would not work?

It would work but you would miss out on the fun of the group cruising to KSC. The detailed itinerary is a work in progress because of the demand this year resulting in us scrambling to find a larger venue to host more members. We have started taking members from the waiting list and that means attendance is growing, parking is getting tighter, new banquet venue contract needs approval, etc.

All good first world problems to have for an event that sold out in 4 days!

Last edited:
It would work but you would miss out on the fun of the group cruising to KSC. The detailed itinerary is a work in progress because of the demand this year resulting in us scrambling to find a larger venue to host more members. We have started taking members from the waiting list and that means attendance is growing, parking is getting tighter, new banquet venue contract needs approval, etc.

All good first world problems to have for an event that sold out in 4 days!

Indeed! On behalf of all on the waiting list, thanks for the additional effort.

I don't think I'd mind missing the fun of the group drive to KSC; I'm sure I'll have a chance driving back from KSC, and on the Sunday country drive. I've been on caravans traveling to Orlando in the past for NSXCapades. I usually end up dropping to the back of the pack, do my usual 70-75 MPH cruise, and arrive well after everyone else. You know from previous conversations and exchanges, Bob, that I hold my clean driving record very dearly.

I look forward to visiting with Wei-Shen in a couple of weekends in Orlando to work out volunteer duties.

Brucewinter / boomernsx - I started this thread so we could try and coordinate some group drives up. :)

Once the time gets closer I'll post some stopping points and times.

Back