• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO2004 Noble M12 GTO Videos!

There's been a bunch of photos posted of Jorligan's Noble M12 GTO that he brought to NSXPO, but here's some footage. This first clip is about 1MB and is filmed from my car as he passes me. The sound as he passes is unreal!

http://www.arcanedesigns.net/images/nsx/noblepass.mp4

This second video is in-car video from the Noble and was quickly edited together at NSXPO in my hotel room. The file is about 31MB.

http://www.arcanedesigns.net/images/nsx/noble.mp4

(You may have to right click and save them to your HD first)

NOTE: The video's are MPEG-4 and work fine as-is on Macs. On a PC/Windows you'll need to have Quicktime installed. If someone can point me to a good utility to convert MPEG-4 to WMV or AVI I'll go ahead and do that and put those up as well.

Also, I have limited transfer limit on my server so please don't post links to this video from other sites. If you're going to do that, please host the files elsewhere first. I should have enough bandwidth for Prime members though. Thanks!

WOW!!! Thanks for the video.

I'm still downloading the second one, but the first video clip is insane!!! The car sounds like a fighter jet making a low pass!!

Sounds awesome, but they don't work for me. When I try to play them back, it says that it has audo that is not supported by DivX. Any help? I'd love to see them!

Darn. I'll try to find out how to convert these to standard WMV or AVI files. If anyone has any tools they can recommend (Mac or PC), it would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime if you don't mind installing QuickTime, you can do that and view these files directly.

For anyone else with a PC: Download the first one only and test it, since it's only 1MB. That way you won't waste time downloading 30MB only to find it doesn't work for you.

When I try to play them back, it says that it has audo that is not supported by DivX. Any help? I'd love to see them!
If you download the latest Quicktime player you should be fine. Go to www.quicktime.com

Arshad.....Great video :):) Awesome editing, and perfect song for the movie!! One of the best I have seen in a while.

Guys......Download these videos....NOW!!

WOW! Is there anymore information available for this car, particularly the motor? What is the price. I have goose bumps from watching the video.

Thanks for the compliments Jadkar! It was really rushed as I tried to slap it together quickly in my hotel room.

Steve: It's a Ford Duratec motor with twin Garrett turbo's. Jorligan (the owner) can tell you all about it. You can also get more info from the US importers site: www.1gracing.com

I have to say that watching the video, it totally does not convey the speeds and the total acceleration/rush from riding in the car. I was literally thrown back in my seat every time Tim changed gears and had a hard time keeping the camera steady. The car is a real beast and it sounds TOTALLY amazing! I want to thank Tim again for giving me the opportunity to ride with him!

Actually, we were hoping to put in a built up turbo NSX motor and transmission. Nothing too serious, around 450+ hp ;) but our installer thought that it would be a little tough with the transmission linkage. NSX has the best transmission I've driven!

Tim

jorligan, I am in love with your car! Super nice set up, seems like the perfect blend of all the componets which make a car stand out from all the other cars on the road. The styling makes me drool, what a beautiful machine. DAMN I wish I made it up there for the XPO. I would have loved to see your car in person.

Sweet video! That quote about accelerating as fast as an ENZO is total BS though. An enzo would obliterate that thing in a straight line. It is nearly 2 seconds faster to 100 MPH.

Yes, but for the cost of the Enzo you could have a fully sorted Noble, an NSX and a home with a nice garage for each. You get what you pay for.

I saw Tim's car in person and it is a beautifully turned out package. For someone looking for an alternative to a new NSX or 996 this car offers an appealing option in the same price range. More exclusive, incredible performance and damn sexy too. My favorite part of the car had to be the sounds it made while I was driving behind it during the Poker Run. The blow-off was awesome. I would describe it as an extra-terrestrial cannon shot! :D

Arshad,
Enjoyed meeting you at NSXPO. You did a very nice job putting this video together. I'd love to have you put together some clips from my video collection and put it to music like that. Very cool! I'm thinking Motley Crue, "Kick Start My Heart"! :D

Last edited:
NICE videos Arshad! I like your style of editing... Kudos for muting the music while the Noble was getting a little exercise for the weekend :)

It's cool watching the larger video going through the hills, because you guys picked one of my favorite roads for testing the handling of a car!

That is definetely one amazing machine! Any idea how much boost it was running?

Thanks for the video.

Mike

I tried installing MPEG-4 codecs on my machine, by clicking here. I did download instructions and Media Player patch but didn't seem to work. I may need to reboot...

If I remember correctly, the quote about the Enzo is that it is one of the few factory stock cars with better performance (WAY BETTER) Clearly, the Enzo is in another league both in performance as well as in cost. If stated any other way, I was clearly mistaken but ultimately , who cares?

Tim

Nice ride!!Thanks for the video. Does make a heart goes faster stepping into a car with 200mph speedo...... and no redline on the tacho??
Quite distinctive blow-off(wonder why the maker didn't bleed it back into the intake)...but altogether Intimidating ...
Would love to see it in real life.......

They are plenty of Nobles on the track on our UK days. They leave us NSXs behind like we weren't moving. 0-60 is around 3.5 secs or something. Engine is a lowly Ford unit, but when Cosworth add some turbos and tune it it's something else. The grip and handling is exceptional. The whole car is race car designed.

Back