• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs For Sale forum down?

Tried to post a listing a few days ago and it never got approved/went live, and there's been no activity or posts in the forum since 8/31...is it undergoing maintenance?

PS - Lud, hope you and your family are happy and healthy. Always love coming back to visit Prime.

MAKO said:
Tried to post a listing a few days ago and it never got approved/went live, and there's been no activity or posts in the forum since 8/31...is it undergoing maintenance?
Individual forums don't go down. When maintenance is performed, the entire site goes down.

It can take up to 2-3 days for one of the moderators to approve a post in the marketplace forums. You should receive a confirmation PM when the post is approved or rejected.

If you go more than 72 hours without receiving a confirmation, you should use this web page to contact the site administration.

Disclaimer: I am not a moderator.

ERR..

Last updated was 9/4... it's now 9/10, I'm patiently waiting for my post to go through....

anyone?

Last time I checked, they were about 100 threads/post to moderate. I really don't have the 1 to 1 1/2 hr of time to spare at the moment, but I'll chip away at some right now.

ANYTIME said:
Last time I checked, they were about 100 threads/post to moderate. I really don't have the 1 to 1 1/2 hr of time to spare at the moment, but I'll chip away at some right now.

Well, I was wrong!
It just took 2hrs........2hrs of my life gone that I will never get back :eek:

I can volunteer some daily time to moderate since I'm here more than I should be anyway.

I hate to say it but it's true...I spend quite a bit of time here too even though it's slow but I can help also if needed.

It seems there were just a bunch of threads/posts that piled up while I was away on a little trip. The other mods were probably also busy.
The offer to help is appreciated! If there comes a need in the future, I'll look you guys up.
Thanks,
John :biggrin:

4 days since last update. Lots of people utilizing the site daily. Is it possible a couple of more moderators for the high frequency pages need to be added?

The other forums I frequent let the high volume/time sensitive areas like for sale and wanted post automatically....the moderators check them out when they get a chance and remove noncomplying posts. I think the NSX community is of such quality that it would be a rare occasion that someone would post something inappropriate. Would it be possible to make the NSXprime site work in this manner?
Mike M.

My apologies - I have been really swamped the last few weeks - you may have noticed a lack of posts from me in the general forums too so I'm not just sliding! :wink:
Will try to get back in the groove here as soon as I have some available time.

jorma said:
The other forums I frequent let the high volume/time sensitive areas like for sale and wanted post automatically....the moderators check them out when they get a chance and remove noncomplying posts. I think the NSX community is of such quality that it would be a rare occasion that someone would post something inappropriate. Would it be possible to make the NSXprime site work in this manner?
Mike M.

No

Your moment of Zen:

"I think the NSX community is of such quality that it would be a rare occasion that someone would post something inappropriate. Would it be possible to make the NSXprime site work in this manner?
Mike M."

"No"

"Support NSX Prime!< Click me"

<br>

Even being moderated, you'd think the rules don't exist. From no VIN, to no price. The site used to be a free for all and it was more work then to keep on top of the threads/posts versus now.

Here's what happens when you go relatively unmoderated - I hope we never come to that on 'Prime

Just scroll on back through the pages & see how posts by the OP vs people interested - only 14 of the 146 posts are not by the OP - & of those 14, 6 of those are from one buyer :eek:

Or this one - guy has bumped his post over 150 times!

Kudos to Ken

Back