• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's waded up

Works fine for me :)

@ 0:27-0:28 I know what happened in that picture with the black one down the side of the road! :) The stories that come from a nsxpo drive

@0:52-0:53 I know what happened to the one in the trailer and I'm pretty certain it's related to the trailer on it's side @ 0:54-0:55

The stories have been posted here on prime atleast one time before, along with a few of those lambo incidents.

Last edited:
Ouch...one of the black with red interior cars got beat up pretty bad!
That makes it only 8 left, really 7 because I took out those seats.

I've added both of those Imola's to our record keeping of the 49 made between 2002 and 2005. They are the only 2 Imola's that appear to have been written off and there's another for sale in NJ with a questionable history.

That leaves 46...

If anyone knows the particular VIN's and transmissions of those 2 damaged Imola NSX's please PM me.

after watching the video, for the most part, all those NSX's fared pretty good...not too many examples of cabin intrusion!
That's good to know...I havent found too much info regarding NSX test crash data

Back