• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nutek Wheels

Does anyone else on here have Nutek wheels on their car? I just bought a set and should have them on my car next week. The quality is amazing the price stupid expensive. I couldn't find anything on here about them so i was just wondering if anyone else had them.

interesting, never even heard of them. Which model did you get?

yes sir, series 755 frozen red. We also did another set for prime member jcbadcura, but he has been keeping them hidden for a bit while finishing up some other mods. Here is a pic on our SV28 Widebody kit.

image.jpg

Here they are on the car. You have to see them in person in the sun to really appreciate the brushed aluminum finish.image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a shot of the aggressive offset.
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

From the rear on the stance.image.jpg

Not bad but I think a little lowering will go a long way in terms of looks.

Yeah I know it would but living in LA it's nice to have some clearance I have a steep driveway to my house and work. But at some point I may drop it about an inch or so.

Yeah I know it would but living in LA it's nice to have some clearance I have a steep driveway to my house and work. But at some point I may drop it about an inch or so.

Agree with that. I have to drive over 10 speed bumps to get to and from my house in my housing community.
For future reference a good subtle drop is the Bilstein struts on the lower perch. 7/8" drop.

Back