• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW Honda-Tech Meet

PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS POST

There is a Honda-Tech meet planned for Spet 20, 1PM, at New Castle Beach Park in the Seattle area. If anyone is interested please check the link below and let me know if you are planning on attending. Last time I checked the post there were 51 people confirmed to be there, so it should be a pretty cool meet. Like I said check the link below for more info. Hope to see you there!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=603393&page=

Last edited:
They mentioned something about a cruise after the meet so I'm not sure were that will end up...you should come out anyway there will be some pretty sick cars there we will be rolling up in my friends built turbo H22 civic...check out the guest list in the H-T thread. I really want to see some NSX's there to represent.

mbartlett4 said:
Do these get togethers usually include a spirited country drive? If so, I might go.
Mark, can you find me a job of driving around the country to NSX gatherings too? :confused::D

96-EJ6 said:

Don't move this post
I can see why. You knew there would be people from as far as Kansas City who would attend, but only if they knew about it.:D

Yea, I posted the same thing in the general forum and they moved it to the northwest forum where it wont get any attention :(

Sick...its a new expression that us kids are using lol:D :p :D

Hey guys, I spoke without thinking. I am scheduled to get a CTSC, ice box, headers, and exhaust starting 09/17. If, as I have been told, the shop can do the job in 2 days, I will come; otherwise, ...

well hopefully they can get it done in time...I'd love to see all the mods!

4400 Lake Washington Blvd SE
Bellevue, WA

Were planning to meet there at 1 PM

UP...no one else...come on I know there are some Seattle area NSX owners on here!

Back