• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW Leather Group Buy #3

Fellow group buy members,

What color combinations are you planning on getting for your NSX? What color is your NSX? I have a black 95 NSX and I'm leaning towards the red/black combo.

Edgemts said:
This is a thread to start another group buy for Leather interiors from http://www.nwautoleather.com/
Judging from the prior group buys, everyone has been very happy with their products.

Start Date: Oct 25th,2004
Close Date: Nov 22nd,2004

1-4 $795
5-10 $750
11-15 $695
Includes: Two tone, Colored Stitching, black door panels.

Wonder when it is going back to the earlier group buy price of $595. :rolleyes: Can we get that again?

bkknsx said:
Fellow group buy members,

What color combinations are you planning on getting for your NSX? What color is your NSX? I have a black 95 NSX and I'm leaning towards the red/black combo.

My first thought is doing a black/red combo. But I am still exploring some other ideas such as black/gray, or just black leather/black sued combo.

My NSX is red.

icefire said:
Homer,

Sent you an e-mail with address of sending leather sample. Never heard back from you. Did you get my e-mail?

I don't think. Would you mind resending. I will certainly get those samples out as soon as possible.

Do any Bay Area (CA) folks have a line on an installer out here? I called around to a local dealer to get their recommendation and the installer wants $600 for just the seat leather as he think's it will take all day.

Thanks,

-Matt

Hi Everyone,
I would like to start taking orders from those who are ready. The close date is coming soon and we should get a head start on this. To everyone who is interested please contact me via email or toll free 1-888-821-1066.
Thanks
Nancy

By my tally we have "possibly" 10. Just one more to reach that "$695" price. Maybe Homer will give us that price regardless. Right, Homer! ;)

1) edgemts
2) bkknsx
3) icefire
4) matt shover
5) kvonco
6) andyray1983
7) tnighman
8) njnsx (are you in?)
9) jlindy
10) inflight
11)

icefire said:
By my tally we have "possibly" 10. Just one more to reach that "$695" price. Maybe Homer will give us that price regardless. Right, Homer! ;)

1) edgemts
2) bkknsx
3) icefire
4) matt shover
5) kvonco
6) andyray1983
7) tnighman
8) njnsx (are you in?)
9) jlindy
10) inflight
11)

Don't count me in on this one, sorry.

Everybody, Please check the first post.
If your name is not there please PM me so I can add you to the list. :)
Likewise if you are on the list and shouldn't be????? :(
We are only 2 people away from $695.00 :eek: :eek:
Nancy has been nice enough to lower the 5-10 price to $720.00 :)

I'm in !!! Talked to Nancy today and will put my order in later today or tomorrow. She said we are at 11 with me, so we are at the $ 695 price !!

By my tally we have "possibly" 10. Just one more to reach that "$695" price. Maybe Homer will give us that price regardless. Right, Homer!

1) edgemts
2) bkknsx
3) icefire
4) matt shover
5) kvonco
6) andyray1983
7) tnighman
8) njnsx (are you in?)
9) jlindy
10) inflight
11) Me333-NSX

I'm number 11, I paid for it yesterday. Hope it looks as good as or better than the pictures.

Hey Everyone,
This is the last day of the group buy. Those who haven't ordered please contact me at 1-888-821-1066. If you have been sent samples and are still waiting to choose your colors, we can take your order now and then when you decide on the color we will put it in to production.
Thanks
Nancy

Recieved my covers today !!! They look great !!! No all I have to do is make the appointment to get them put on. Will post pics when I get it all done. Thanks Homer...

Guys,

I missed the group buy. Can anyone please post some pictures of your new leather seats. I know they must be real nice. I would like to take a look at them and perhaps, place an order too.

Thanks

Just curious...

Are these:

1. Leather seat covers which go over the existing leather seats?

2. Leather seat covers, which require the removal of the existing leather on the seats?

3. Leather seat kits that are cut to size so an upholsterer can stitch them?

My driver's side bolster has just started showing signs of wear...

my seats are at the shop now , should have them back tomorrow or early next week, will post when installed. Also got some goodies from SOS to put in too. will wait till I finish everything beforeI take some pics.

Hi

I'm looking for a tan leather seat cover for my 97 NSX driver seat ( your U.S. passenger seat - as my car is RH drive, UK supplied model).

Any of you guys who have recently replaced tan leather please let me know if you have a good seat cover with unworn bolsters.

Thanks

Back