• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW Region Webmaster Volunteers?

First of all, many thanks to Vytas for maintaining the NW Region NSXCA website for all these years. The site hasn't been updated for a while and it would be very helpful to at least maintain the "Upcoming Events" section current. Any volunteers? (I'm unqualified to do it!)

Has Vytas posted some where that he is officially resigning from being the webmaster? Unless you have something from him saying that he wants out, I think it is in bad taste to post for his replacement.

Tom

tk said:
Has Vytas posted some where that he is officially resigning from being the webmaster? Unless you have something from him saying that he wants out, I think it is in bad taste to post for his replacement.

Tom

I recall that he had stepped down from certain of his other role(s) with the club and thought that this was part of his reduced participation. Sorry if I was wrong about that, Vytas - no offense intended. BTW, Tom since you are an NSXCA official could you confirm that Vytas is still the webmaster so I can just delete this thread (or at least those portions that I can delete).

I'm still the webmaster. I've been busy this last month and didn't have time for an update. I tried to do an update last weekend but access to our FTP directory no longer works. I'll be in touch with the S2ki.com owner, who is hosting our site, about the access problem.

Vytas

Back