• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW Toy Run Dec 13th

Brian and I made it, don't know if Fowler was there. What a turn out!!! We're guessing 600+ cars!!! Only 1 Ferrari though (yours truley was parked next to :) ). Also a white R8.

I was late but got a couple shots, will post later. They even raffled off ISF rims!!

So was it Brian that had the 02+ (or converted) Silver NSX that was there? It was the only one I saw. Was hoping for more but considering the weather, was understood. I was in the NHBP Civic coupe (stock :frown:) that came up the 18 with the NSX.

Definitely an awesome turnout. We had the P&R filled and cars were still coming. Even the PR lot was overfilled. Amazing!

I thought there were 2 Ferraris once we hit PR but I could be mistaken. Lamb, Aston, R8, GTR, the 4 Skylines and on and on and on.

For the weather (thankfully no snow then...light dusting here on the ground now though) a great turnout!

Can I say though, the reason I like Prime is for the maturity. All the ricers that were there today, in either car form or attitude, is a mood killer. Ugh. Oh, well...I came, I saw, I did my good deed. I feel good and had fun for the most part.

I was hoping for a few more NSX's to come. Good thing Chris showed up, I was just about to leave. I couldn't believe how many cars showed up.

Hope a few people made it!

Just a couple...

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

:wink:

I know you meant from Prime but those are shots from the P&R. 272nd has 540 parking spaces...and well. :eek:

Oh, and...

DSCN0958.jpg

Estimates on all who ended up at PR is somewhere around 1,000 cars. Amazing! Definitely will need a bigger meeting location next year.

PR was just the final destination to drop off the toys and check out more of the cars that didn't go to the 272nd P&R.

The way the weather was, doing any kind of driving event wouldn't have been much fun nor do I think many would've wanted to participate. It was only 35 degrees out and even as we were leaving the P&R, it was showing signs of snow (albeit, very, very light).

Also, with that many cars, organizing everything would have been a nightmare.

I missed seeing Chris' car...bummer. A guy from RX8club got a shot though...

nsxstoyrun.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like fun. I think I'm going to have to be there next year, NSX or not. :tongue:

Yeah, it's always a lot of fun. Just wasn't my day. Walboro fuel pump that was overnighted on Thursday never showed up on Friday morning...so my '03 was out of commission...then I washed my S4 and realized that is was sitting a tad low.

By the time I was done I decided to just forget it and drop my toys off later this week at a collection place. Didn't want to push my already crappy luck!

Dropped off the toys and Erics passport, they loved it and said it was the best toy ever. Rolled in the H2 daughter showed off the audi a4. We were there from 2-2:30 everyone showed up later.

Attachments

• IMG00135.jpg
    IMG00135.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 50
Don't worry about it, guys. Considering the weather, we were happy to see the cars that DID come out! In the end, y'all did what the intention was. Toys for the kids!

It's always sketchy for events this time of year.You followed through though.

If this was Socal? I'd have to choke a beeeootch!

Overfilled the meet lot. Overfilled the donation bins. Just a great day!

Back