• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NY/CT/MA area- Caravan to NSX stock

Do you still meet up off I-287 (westchester ave exit)? If not feel free to share the caravan arrangement so i or anyone else from CT/MA can meetup with the NY crowd. :smile:

Do you still meet up off I-287 (westchester ave exit)? If not feel free to share the caravan arrangement so i or anyone else from CT/MA can meetup with the NY crowd. :smile:

Yes we do, I've just been lazy, I'll put up the time and also try to coordinate with those coming down from Warwick (Larry) where/when we'll meet on the NJ side.

Yes we do, I've just been lazy, I'll put up the time and also try to coordinate with those coming down from Warwick (Larry) where/when we'll meet on the NJ side.

i posted our meeting time on the nsxstock main sticky thread if anyone is interested. looking forward to sunday.

I will be on the Westbound side of Westchester Ave in White Plains at Corp. Park Drive at 8:15am, I will be rolling out at 8:30am sharp, not a minute later. Please let me know if you plan on meeting me there.
See you on Sunday:
1)RPM217
2)Popsicle
3)BoneStock

Anyone else plan on meeting me? Larry B and Joe, are we meeting up in NJ or are you cruising down solo?

Last edited:
I will be on the Westbound side of Westchester Ave in White Plains at Corp. Park Drive at 8:15am, I will be rolling out at 8:30am sharp, not a minute later. Please let me know if you plan on meeting me there.
See you on Sunday:
1)RPM217

I may meet you there or a couple of exits closer to the bridge at 8:32 AM like exit 2 or 3.

Tytus

Back