• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NY/NJ and other meaningful States caravan to Lime Rock

Gentlemen:

You may join us for the drive to Lime Rock. I suggest you wait at Four Brothers resturant in Amenia, NY as we will be driving through Sharon, CT
to get to the track, or meet us on Rte 112.

I suggest one of you become a member of the NSX Club of America. You can become a member by e-mailing me your complete name and mailing address or on-line by going to www.nsxca.org. Only one of you has to join as the other will be considered a guest. Participanting on NSXPrime does nothing for you with the NSXCA.

Good day fellow NSX owners in the NE. My brother and I would love to be a part of this caravan to Limerock. We are the proud owners of a 93, and we live in Millerton NY, a stone's thrown away from the track. Unfortunately we didnt sign up in time for this even but as new owners and our first spring with the car, we'd love to join this group to the track and hang out with everyone. I understand people paid money, and there is food and track time, which we understand we are completely uneligible for, but to just be a part of this group ride to Limerock would mean a lot. At the same time, IF there is anyone that had a change in schedule and unable to attend we would be more than happy to pay you for your entry.

Ok were desparate. We'd really love to do the drive, and be a part of this event. My brother has done a limerock event so track time is not something were looking for, nor food, just to meet and greet other NSX owners of the NE. Youre going to be so close to us...we dont want to miss it.

Let me know.

Regards
Mike and Will (dynduo)

Participanting on NSXPrime does nothing for you with the NSXCA.[/QUOTE]

not so fast Peter:wink: It does allow non nsxca members to see what they are missing by not being members:tongue:

Just a little bump to remind everyone of the new departure time.

Also, it would be a good idea if you have a track chair to bring it with you so that you have a comfortable, and portable, seat for the race. The hill overlooking Big Bend and the Esses is a great location.

not so fast Peter:wink: It does allow non nsxca members to see what they are missing by not being members:tongue:

You're right John. What I should have said is NSXPrime is only a communication and information device. The NSX Club of America is an organization of people that is recognized and supported by American Honda. Organized regional functions and events are held every year, such as last September's tour of Highcroft Racing, which was possible because of our close relationship with AHM. The ALMS NSXCA event this weekend is 100% factory sponsored. Our annual national event, NSXPO, is supported by AHM and this year will be held October 5-9 in Columbus, Ohio with the NSX Driving School at Mid-Ohio. The NSXCA has enjoyed, over the years, direct contact with AHM's management which has been beneficial to all NSX owners.

All the NSX owners on Prime should be NSXCA members, but alas they're not.
That's what I should have said.[/QUOTE]

I would like to join the caravan. Hopefully I can be a co-pilot in someone's NSX for the prade lap since I didn't get to sign up for the first 50.:smile:

Simon

I would like to join the caravan. Hopefully I can be a co-pilot in someone's NSX for the prade lap since I didn't get to sign up for the first 50.:smile:

Simon

my woman had given in to attending the event with me but her parents are in town for a week on short notice she's not reconsidering going. if i get a definite no from her i wouldn't mind you sitting in for the parade lap.
regards
Desmond.

Thanks for the offer Desmond...you get a gold star for ur kindness.

Simon

It was brought to my attention that a ticket is required to enter the Hospitality tent and be a part of the parade lap. Since I don't have a ticket, I will be watch from the Hillside as a spectator.

Gotta be that first 50 next year. :smile:

It was brought to my attention that a ticket is required to enter the Hospitality tent and be a part of the parade lap. Since I don't have a ticket, I will be watch from the Hillside as a spectator.

Gotta be that first 50 next year. :smile:

I hope that Acura/IMSA will allow me to increase participants next year by 20-25%, then more NSXCA members can attend.

don't Forget Your Tickets!!!! Weather Looks Good, Hot But Clear!!!

Where do i wait for you guys? the CT guys couldn't get the act together for a caravan. :redface:

We are coming up Route 22 North and turning right onto Route 343 in Amenia to go through Sharon. We estimate we will be at Amenia at approximately 8:15 am.

Guys,for any of you that have local knowledge I always take 84 E to the taconic(9) up to rt 199 and take it east into sharon millerton ect.Is this better than taking rt 22 north from 84 or is it all a wash?

Back