• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NY NSX used parts dealer RSVP

Anyone have the name or link to the NY area used/salvage yard parts company that has a lot of NSX parts?
(*I think it had a name like "ezra or erza or something like that.)

Thanks in advance,

Skyguy

Last edited:
Straight from the FAQ... I've purchased parts from him previously as well. Sometimes hard to get ahold of, but usually has alot of different parts.

ERZ Auto (NY)
[TT] I would like to properly introduce myself, my name is Tony Toth and along with my brother Joe we own ERZ auto we specialize in highline insurance loses, particularly NSXs. We are located at 1434 Eastern Pkwy. Brooklyn, NY 11233. Phone # 718-774-7846. E-mail [email protected]. We are the largest suppliers of used NSX parts in the country, we have owned over 50 NSX's. We have supplied parts to hundreds of satisfied individuals and Dealerships across the world. We are also experts in the general repair and service of NSXs. Believe it or not Acura dealers themselves call us when they can't figure something out and its quite often they do .Feel free to call us or post a message if you have any questions about problems you may be having withyour NSX..

nsxot1c:

Thanks for the quick and accurate reply. I can always count on the great membership here to come through.

If I'm not mistaken, they've closed shop and moved to another state, at least that's what I remember reading a while back but ICBW.

Straight from the FAQ... I've purchased parts from him previously as well. Sometimes hard to get ahold of, but usually has alot of different parts.

ERZ Auto (NY)
[TT] I would like to properly introduce myself, my name is Tony Toth and along with my brother Joe we own ERZ auto we specialize in highline insurance loses, particularly NSXs. We are located at 1434 Eastern Pkwy. Brooklyn, NY 11233. Phone # 718-774-7846. E-mail [email protected]. We are the largest suppliers of used NSX parts in the country, we have owned over 50 NSX's. We have supplied parts to hundreds of satisfied individuals and Dealerships across the world. We are also experts in the general repair and service of NSXs. Believe it or not Acura dealers themselves call us when they can't figure something out and its quite often they do .Feel free to call us or post a message if you have any questions about problems you may be having withyour NSX..

I'll pass. This is the reply I received for a part:

Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 22:19:44 -0400
To: Steve XXXXXXX <XXXXXXXXXXXX>
Subject: Re: 2004 NSX Part Needed

$435 shipped

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm
Subject: 2004 NSX Part Needed
To: <[email protected]>

Hi -

Received your contact information from NSXPrime.

On the center console inside the car, there is two pieces. The first piece is the primary plastic piece which has cutouts for the stereo, HVAC, shift knob, coin tray, etc. Just above this piece is another one which as two AC vents and a clock, and is almost square.

In the older NSX's, the console is black. In the newer models, it's silver from the factory (or atleast mine is). I need that top piece where the vents and clock go. I do not need the clock, just the silver surrounding piece and vents. Mine is broken and it's bothering me and needs to be replaced.

Hoping you're able to assist and provide me a price quote shipped to 20120, assuming you have a silver one available.

Thank you!!
Steve

Back