• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NY NSXrs oblivious of prime

Today I saw an 02+ yellow NSX on the cross island pkwy in traffic heading to the throgs neck bridge. I pulled up in my truck and complimented his car and asked if he was on prime? He responded what's that. I also often see a 91-2001 model black one on merrick rd in massapequa who gave me the same response, and lastly couple weekends ago I saw another pre 02 black at ObI however he said he knows of prime but has no time to surf. Call me stupid but I thought prime was part of the ownership experience.:tongue

Today I saw an 02+ yellow NSX on the cross island pkwy in traffic heading to the throgs neck bridge. I pulled up in my truck and complimented his car and asked if he was on prime? He responded what's that. I also often see a 91-2001 model black one on merrick rd in massapequa who gave me the same response, and lastly couple weekends ago I saw another pre 02 black at ObI however he said he knows of prime but has no time to surf. Call me stupid but I thought prime was part of the ownership experience.:tongue

I agree with you that Prime is part of the ownership experience!

Many local owner arent on Prime here, only a hand full NSX nuts are on here....

I always wonder/dream what I someday every single NSX owner is on Prime?:tongue:

I had the same experiences as you and not everyone has the same enthusiasm and passion that we do for our cars.

I was an owner for 5 years before I started reading prime. That was a mistake. It is too much of a valuable resource to ignore. I will never do that again with my future sportscars.

Back