• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

O Canada

Women Defending Their BMW From Vancouver Rioters

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYkZ3EPC6So&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYkZ3EPC6So&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Women Defending Their BMW From Vancouver Rioters

Mod. Please edit the title to " Women Defending Their BMW From Vancouver Rioters ". instead of " O****** " i don't want to offend anyone. :redface:

Last edited:
damn, she's hard :eek:. i would've just stood back with my camera and sing the jingle, like a good neighbor....

Here's that car on fire. That hurts

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0tIfJrM3AUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well it is clearly a very emotional draining and depressing event when your hockey team loses in the championship and people must do what they need to do to find ways to cope with such a heart wrenching and devastating situation.

Well it is clearly a very emotional draining and depressing event when your hockey team loses in the championship and people must do what they need to do to find ways to cope with such a heart wrenching and devastating situation.

+1.
That's soo true with any sporting event!

Re: Women Defending Their BMW From Vancouver Rioters

Mod. Please edit the title to " Women Defending Their BMW From Vancouver Rioters ". instead of " O****** " i don't want to offend anyone. :redface:

What was originally posted??

Digusting. I hate society and their "got to record stuff and do not thing about it" mentality.

She'll have insurance anyway...

They would have rioted even if we won to out-do the '94 incident.

Do what you need to do that doesn't involve hurting others or destroying other people's property. What happened in Vancouver is disgusting.

Cheers,
Ian

Mob mentality is a wild beast

What happened in Vancouver and the reason behind it was embarrassing to all Canadians. People are stupid. Poor E60.

If that Canucks-themed NSX was there it would have been fried to a crisp.

Posted from my iPhone

Sucks nobody sided with her, Its hard to say without being there but I know me and a couple of my friends would have "tried" to take back the situation. I would have personally got into the vehicle, started it up and proceeded to get the F*** out of there, without hurting anyone but moving quickly enough to get myself and others to safety. Its hard to watch what looks like her daughter there trying to get out of the way. Can't believe people.

Here's that car on fire. That hurts

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0tIfJrM3AUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am I the only one who would feel no sentiment whatsoever if that first guy jumped the car got caught with fire?

What an ass :mad:

Last edited:
That car seemed like a lost cause before the video started. I appreciate her moxy (if that's the word).

How sad. Why anyone would want to wantonly damage someone else's property is beyond me. They are pissed with Boston...but are ruining their own city. How clever. I bet all of these low lives are taxpaying citizens. :rolleyes:

If it were me in that situation I would have started the sucker up and drove off with little care as to who was in my way. :cool:

edit - Wow - and what cowards those guys were - getting thrown around by a little girl and running off.

Last edited:
Clear as mud. That's why we have emoticons... :biggrin:

sarcasm01.jpg

Back