• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oct 18th (Saturday) Caravan to ALMS Laguna Seca

anyone else only going on saturday looking to caravan?

meet time and place dependent on participant list. :smile:

please sign up and include city so we can determine the best meet spot.

1. Chuck - Redwood City

please sign up and include city so we can determine the best meet spot.

1. Chuck - Redwood City
2. Gary - S.J.

1. Chuck - Redwood City
2. Gary - S.J.
3. James - Fremont

1. Chuck - Redwood City
2. Gary - S.J.
3. James - Fremont
4. Nat - S.J.
5. Ben - Mountain View

even if we leave around 6:45, we'd still get there around 8:00. doesn't the coral open at 9:00?

meeting up at flames is fine with me.

1)NSFRBLX
2)iCEE
3)

it's been awhile since i've been around...put me down! but i still need to get tickets :( is the coral parking with the rest of the nsx closed?

1. Chuck - Redwood City
2. Gary - S.J.
3. James - Fremont
4. Nat - S.J.
5. Ben - Mountain View
6. Jimmy - Santa Clara

it's been awhile since i've been around...put me down! but i still need to get tickets :( is the coral parking with the rest of the nsx closed?

Corral parking registration has ended but there are a few tickets floating out there for sale from NSXCA members who have had to back out. If you can secure one of those tickets and you are a member of the NSXCA in good standing then you will be able to attend the event with the perks that are provided to members of that fine club:smile:

J

Corral parking registration has ended but there are a few tickets floating out there for sale from NSXCA members who have had to back out. If you can secure one of those tickets and you are a member of the NSXCA in good standing then you will be able to attend the event with the perks that are provided to members of that fine club:smile:

J

i know you were really smiling while writing that knowing i would sign up for an nsxca membershit and the event just because you brought it up :)

So Flames for sure? What's the final time we've agreed on? 6? 6:45?

Jimbo, Sidney is selling a pair of tickets. Want to split them? If so, let me know.

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner sang, i was actually looking for the pass that would allow me to park in the corral with everyone else but the ones sidney has are just general passes with paddock access so i'll pass. thanks though!

jimmy

Don't wait for me, I need to drive down to Castro Valley to pick up my brother.
See you guy at the track.

Nathan,
I live in Dublin so maybe I can give your brother a lift to Flames instead of you driving up here. He can meet me at Stoneridge mall tomorrow morning, 5:30-5:45am. Here is my number (408) 464-7620.

Phong

Back