• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Octaine and Caffiene on Nov.1

Well it was a good turnout guys. Sorry no other NSX showed up. I was hoping to see Alex - no one but me and about 150 others. It was great! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Lots of fun and a lot of great cars - they said that last month was HUGE - twice as many cars.

I met Chuck Beck - he was there with his Porsche 904 replicar and a Lotus replica too and his wifes Ferrari. Cool stuff and some other just wonderful cars.

Hope to see more of you guys at the next one. It's a lot of fun!! Much better than the Varsity!

Guys, I wrote this thread thinking some of our local NSXers would post - but 36 views and no posts - what's happening?:confused:

i think your too late to the scene for atlanta. Most of the nsx guys locally have disappeared. Should have been here a few years ago. We used to have a pretty good group of guys and I used to coordinate a lot of the local stuff but it gradually died off.

Wish you could to cause it ain't big here! We area discombobulated bunch. Several did attend on Varsity event earlier this summer. Now some have sold thier cars it seems. Oh well. Happy trails.

Well, if i am one of the people you're talking about Tom, I haven't sold mine. Just have been swarmed with work and not too much involved with my car. I actually have moved to Buckhead since my one visit to the varsity meet, and still no time. Also, the only time you'll see me at the Varsity anymore is to grab some food. I'm not a fan of that "organized" event. I agree caffeine and octane is the way to go based on what my buddy has told me, but I have to convince myself to get out of bed early enough on my one day to sleep.

If you all are ever in Greenville,SC let me know. I would love to get together with some of the other NSX owners in the SE. My cell is 864.313.6050. Take care and lets meet up some time.

Tony

Back