• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Octane Magazine (British) July 2009 Article [and an Automatic to boot!]

I realy don't like how the Euro spec taillights light up, but great photography.

Nice article! I disagree on his assessment of appearance. I think the NSX is the most beautiful car on the road. I thought that in 1991 and I still do. Beauty is, indeed, in the eyes of the beholder.

Nice article! I disagree on his assessment of appearance. I think the NSX is the most beautiful car on the road. I thought that in 1991 and I still do. Beauty is, indeed, in the eyes of the beholder.

100% with you on this one Captn. J Lo wishes her back side was that good looking! :wink:

Well a bone stock pre 02 is showing signs of age. The rear valence is too small, the taillights do not have clear lenses where you can see intricate designs, or even l.e.d, the rear bumper looks like a shelf, and we have that really tall antenna with tiny ( by today's standards wheels ).

Great article, however people seems to forget that this car was design 20 years ago, with the latest Technologies available at that time.

The design still turn heads today.

And to Quote Hugh...

"It's not only the best car ever built, it's the best consumer product ever offered for sale in the history of the world"

Bram

I only read a small part but there are mistakes. My auto NSX shifts very nicely, not quite as smooth as my steptronic which is almost unnoticed but still very nice. When on the throttle all shifts in my auto are at 7200 rpm or higher. My 91 NSX has 48k km on it. The transmission fluid has been changed 3 or 4 times.

Back