• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

October meet go-karts and chinese food

how does 8pm dinner and go-karts after, sound for everybody

So we are karting at 9:30pm? Doesn't have my vote. I'm not particularly thrilled at the prospect of driving on a full stomach either.

I think it's kinda crazy to have a meet on a Sunday night.

However, I'm gone this weekend so my vote doesn't count.

Since it's such a late time Saturday would be a better day for this. We can do karts at 8, following by food. Just didn't know how some of you felt about a 9, 10 o' clock dinner.

8pm is too late for me on Saturday. Have fun guys.

Shoot guys, I'm sorry this just came up so it looks like I'm going to be tied up for most of the weekend, I've got family coming in town for a short weekend visit. Gonna have to count me out on this one...Sorry:frown:

Last edited:
OK, so who else is planning to go?? We probably should just go out and eat due to the lack of attendance. I'm thinking Korean BBQ (a place a block by Acura of Lynnwood. all you can eat with all kinds of meat.)

good thing about it is that if I ever ran late, I could still join you guys and meat will be ready for "ME" by then. :biggrin:

Well... The S2000 club still meets every third Thursday of the month at Sykart. Coincidentally, that is tonight. So if you are free at 8pm, come on down.

I understand how difficult it is to get schedules lines up.

Unfortunately I have track days and races lined up every week for the rest of the season. It's been tough to get a break from all this hard work driving.

I understand how difficult it is to get schedules lines up.

Unfortunately I have track days and races lined up every week for the rest of the season. It's been tough to get a break from all this hard work driving.

rubbbing in John, rubbing in... I'm praying to get enough gas money for my miata, while you're complaining your Hard work driving!!! :rolleyes::mad:

I should get my video cam to you so you can figure out which product I could use for the nsxpo driving.

Dinner at 8pm Sunday night OCT. 19 at Secret Garden Restaurant 21025 Highway 99, Lynnwood, WA 98036 and whom ever wants to go go-karting afterwards we can drive up together.

478639305_480x360_wide.jpg

start the list:
1. mpkr91
2. NSXDreamer2
3. na1/2-R
4. nsx#75 ?
5. hasdrubal
6. velveeta +1

Last edited:
took us 5 minutes to get the first session done: Monica finished the first, I as always, the last to the finish line, and asked for going for couple more rounds.

By the time I finished, everything's cooked and burnt!! :tongue:

Back