• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM 16/17 "Sevens" for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set of OEM 16/17 "Sevens" for sale. Please note these are not OEM stock color. A few years ago I refinished them. They have a *hint* of gold; they look silver in the shade and ever-so-slightly gold in the sun, which complements the red nicely. See my thread when I originally refinished them:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/154586-94-wheels-refinish-for-my-91?highlight=refinish

These wheels were on the car another couple of years for around 10,000 miles or less. One has a chip from hitting debris while driving. One fell over face-side down and has some blemishes.

I can offer these as-is, if buyer is planning to refinish them anyway. I can also offer to fix the 2 blemished wheels and paint them in the color they currently are.

$800 buyer pays shipping. Tires hold air but not recommended to be used on the street, as the tread is mostly gone. Local pickup South Florida.

Sold! Thanks to all those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back