• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM 7-spoke wheels and tires for sale

The wheels have been sold. The tires are still available.

Full set of NSX tires and 7-spoke chrome wheels, both OEM. They are for 1994-2001 but I had them on my 1992 until I sold it. I put the 1992 factory wheels on before it was sold thinking that I would buy a newer NSX and use them but now I want the newer model and these won't fit.

Includes:
2 - Front 16" x 7" alloy chrome wheels used
2 - Front 215/45ZR16 Yokohama A-022 tires almost new
2 - Rear 17" x 8.5" alloy chrome wheels used
2 - Rear 245/40ZR17 Yokohama A-022 tires almost new
4 - OEM Acura wheel center caps

$2,000 (plus shipping if not local to Murrieta, CA)

Pictures can be viewed here.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pys29af99...9tY_oUYGa?dl=0

Last edited:
For some reason I can't post pictures here.

It is because your account is new. You won't be able to send / receive PMs either. You may want to post your pictures in the cloud (i.e. One Drive, Google, etc). It will make your life easier than responding to every picture request.

How old are the tires?

If I have decoded the DOT number correctly the rear tires were manufactured in November and December of 1999. The fronts make less sense though as one was manufactured December of 1989 and the other May of 2000. They have never been outside or in any weather and have always been stored in a safe, dry place in my garage.

If I have decoded the DOT number correctly the rear tires were manufactured in November and December of 1999. The fronts make less sense though as one was manufactured December of 1989 and the other May of 2000. They have never been outside or in any weather and have always been stored in a safe, dry place in my garage.

Looking online, I believe Yokohama discontinued the tire in like 2007, and even I would be afraid of using 20+ year old tires.

Looking online, I believe Yokohama discontinued the tire in like 2007, and even I would be afraid of using 20+ year old tires.

Yes, Yokohama discontinued the tires in 2007. I agree, I wouldn't want to do any track time with 20 year old tires for sure. I would imagine they would be more for show as they are OEM.

Back