• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior OEM Berlina Black wing / rear spoiler with LED

This Berlina Black / CF wrapped wing is available for purchase. I would prefer local pickup in Oceanside / San Diego / Orange County area but will ship if buyer pays shipping. I bought it with the CF already in place so have no idea of the condition of paint underneath. It might be good to go as is but you should probably count on painting it.......especially if your car is not Berlna Black (unless you are looking for a contrasting black wing) :biggrin: The LED's all illuminate properly but there are a couple very small hairline cracks in the lens..........I've tried to show the cracks in the attached pictures. Again, local pickup is preferred since I would like you to see what you are buying and make sure that it suits your needs. $300 OBO [email protected] or 760-758-5858

Attachments

• IMG_4097.jpg
    IMG_4097.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_4098.jpg
    IMG_4098.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_4099.jpg
    IMG_4099.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_4101.jpg
    IMG_4101.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Price reduced to $350 OBO

Price reduced to $300 OBO

I got curious today and pulled the CF wrap off one side of the spoiler. The paint is bad underneath and this spoiler will definitely need to be painted. There is no physical damage on the part. The lights work. $200 Local pickup is preferred.

update pics of damaged paint?

I'll take them later and post for you or send privately if you provide email. Essentialy it looks like "spots" where there is no black paint. I was hoping I would see something that just needed buffing when I took the CF off but that is not the case. There is no physical damage to the spoiler but it would definitely have to be sanded and painted if you want it to look presentable. If it doesn't sell "as is" I'm tempted to have it painted Berlina Black and relist it for a much higher price. BTW....I took great effort in my photos to show the very small hairline crack in the LED. In reality it is mostly unnoticeable and when that LED strip was on my car nobody saw it until I pointed it out.

Last edited:
photo of CF removed

Sorry this took so long. As I said previously this needs to be sanded and painted....... I can have it painted for you. LMK

Attachments

• IMG_4296.jpg
    IMG_4296.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 162
Back