• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Carbon fiber hood for sell

Hi, I have a brand new Oem carbon fiber hood for sell.STILL FOR SALE Bought it for $650 but decided to go for vented one. I will let it go for $550. The hood is brand new, I did not test fit it. The hood will work with all the original mounting hardware.
Thank you for asking

If you have any question please email me at [email protected]
fc706fe0.jpg

fc706fe4.jpg

fc706fdf.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 29 March 2003).]

Do you have any pics of this on a Red NSX? I'm curious to see what it looks like with the red headlight covers....

Thanks,

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

[This message has been edited by Biaggi (edited 27 March 2003).]

Could you possibly take a picture of the underneath side. Will it work with all of the original mounting hardware or do you have to have hood pins? Have you tested the fit at all?

Jim

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Do you have any pics of this on a Red NSX? I'm curious to see what it looks like with the red headlight covers....

Thanks,

I too would like to see this.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Attitude Adjuster said:
I'm interested if you still have it!!

Kenji,
when you get it on your red nsx, please post a pic so we can see how it looks in contrast to the headlight covers..

thanks,

from nsxsc

Biaggi said:
Kenji,
when you get it on your red nsx, please post a pic so we can see how it looks in contrast to the headlight covers..

thanks,
DSC01911.jpg

Here ya go Steve from NSXSC web page

Thanks Charles! It sure doesn't flow as well as I expected... oh well... by the way I like your new Avatar!

Back