• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] OEM Fitment/QualityNSX Custom Finished Steering Wheels in Suede, Leather, CF, Stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning on vendoring at NSXPO?

We are still checking our schedule to see if we can attend and have a booth there :)

Currently we are looking for 1-3 NSX owners who are willing to promote and display our products on their car at the NSXPO. If you are interested in doing this, we would need proof you have registered for the event and attending and we can work out a special accommodation price.

We know many of you are on the fence and think once you see/feel this product, you will want one for sure. It's really the center piece of any custom modified or even stock NSX as it's the one piece you will touch everyday. We build these wheels for other exotic car owners and they agree it's the absolute best product on the market. Not all CF is equal~!

This is not a NSX wheel but you can see the unique design capabilities we can do, it does not have to be black!

If you are interested in our NSXPO offer, please contact us ASAP, once we have those slots filled then it will be over.

thank you

We have available immediately this special NSX thicker grip OEM steering wheel!

Carbon Fiber is not for everyone so this one was built in this spec:

a) Thicker padded grip
b) Upper and Lower sections done in rich black leather
c) Side Grips are Perforated Leather
d) Red stitching
e) Red leather stripe on top

Available right now for $1295 + core exchange

First come first serve, only have one like this leather config in stock!

thanks

^Looking to get this wheel on a car for NSXPO, anyone interested PM me now! I only have one complete leather wheel...it's a very rich looking leather / perforated leather combo wheel. Not everyone is into CF and this might be a great alternative. Still has the flat bottom feature and red accents!

Due to an order change, we have available one CF flat bottom NSX wheel available very soon!

Remember there is no wait time and you don't need to send us your OEM wheel first with our core exchange program. We will ship you the steering wheel FIRST so you can install it on your car. When finished you will send us your stock wheel and we will refund you the core charge so there is no down time.

Can't be a better more efficient way to get your stock wheel upgraded. Remember you will re-use your stock airbag and cruise control so nothing is swapped out and you will retain all the OEM functions. The new wheel will make your NSX feel amazing and you maintain the safety factor of airbags for both driver and passenger.

here's the wheel and what it looks like:

Update 10/2/14:

We currently have in stock ready to ship:

OEM NSX flat bottom steering wheel, Carbon Fiber top and bottom, Perforated leather sides, red stitching, red stripe

(picture shown as above!)

thanks!

Thank you PRIME for all your orders!

The custom color ones are being built to order and now we have an Imola and Lambo Green color being done :)

For those who do not want to wait, we currently have in stock and available now:

a) OEM CF upper/lower, flat bottom red stitching, red stripe

b) OEM CF upper/lower, flat bottom silver stitching to match OEM Acura stitching

We are now offering weighted real CF shift knobs to match our dash pieces and steering wheels.

Recently we installed an all black flat bottom leather wheel in a local client's NSX - the car was a pristine black NSX and look amazing with the new steering wheel. The black stitching and black leather was a perfect choice to keep the classy OEM look.

Current lead times are 3-4 weeks for a custom order (special color/options) or we have a few of our most popular wheels in stock we can ship immediately.

Please PM/email us or visit our updated website for lots of info and photos!

www.euroboutique.us

We do offer installation for locals and will have an updated instruction manual for those who need assistance.

Stock NSX wheels are 380mm in diameter, some of you have asked us if it was possible to build a smaller diameter wheel. We have found a way to create a smaller 360mm diameter stock wheel that will still RETAIN the airbag and cruise control. PM us if you wish to get one as these are more labor intensive and will only be custom built to order.

here's a side by side comparison:

With the holiday season approaching wanted to share a few a custom s2000 Lambo green wheel we built for an owner:

Now this is more interesting. Where can I check it out in person?

You have a PM :)

Visually it's noticeable in size difference and in your hand the feeling is even more obvious. This wheel is already pre-sold but if anyone wants a smaller diameter 360mm wheel let us know.

^thank you for the link Blacknot - I think we had a conversation about this before but I never said I was the only game in town. People have been making aftermarket steering wheels WAY before I started doing this.

I can't speak for the Ebay company you are referring to but if you add up their CORE fee ($400 + freight) and wish to deal with an international seller that's fine. I have no problem with that. We are trying to offer a personal custom service for NSX owners and working directly with a guy you can pick up the phone and call. I stand behind my products and work to ensure everyone is satisfied with their purchase. Plus no wait time in many cases :)

I did a quick Google search and here are two more companies making steering wheels, one is even local to me!

http://www.dallassteeringwheel.com/

http://www.dctms.com/Products.html

cheers and happy Friday

^Yes we do have some Xmas specials on our in-stock inventory! PM us what you are looking for and we may have it in stock. Of course we'll always be more than happy to build any custom color steering wheel for you as well....

here's a very fitting wheel for the holidays! Lambo Verde Ithaca contrast stitching and green stripe :)

IMG_4879_zps7d13d0db.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back