• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM keyless entry harness schematic

Would anyone happen to have a schematic for the OEM keyless entry harness? My goal is integrating a viper 211hv keyless entry to the OEM security alarm. To do this i want to create a plug and play harness from aftermarket keyless entry plug to the 12 pin female OEM keyless entry connector on a 2000 nsx harness. I've found a source to get the male 12 pin connector to plug into the nsx harness, but no idea about the pinout for the 12 pin female. Reason being is id rather not splice the factory harness.

Thanks for any info anyone of you may have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information Jinks. The Viper 211HV is only an aftermarket keyless entry and does not have any alarming capability. As i read D'Ecosse's message, it looks like it would involve splicing into the OEM security wires, which i'm hesitant to do. I'm hoping to only deal with the 12 pin connector meant for the OEM keyless entry module and instead attempting to utilize the 12 pin connector for the viper 211HV.

Has anyone been able to make a harness that plugs straight from the aftermarket keyless entry unit to the OEM keyless entry connector?

You may be able to find the interconnecting wiring diagram (not the schematic for the keyless control unit) and a listing of the keyless control unit inputs and outputs in the NSX Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. Helms may still have it available. Used copies come up on Ebay on occasion.

Last edited:
2000 nsx ETM is tough to track down. Anyone have schematics of the keyless entry and scu?

Like most people i've been able to integrate the lock and unlock, but still struggle with the arm and disarm of the factory SCU. Currently i have the arm and disarm (orange and lt grn/black) of the viper 211hv connected to the nsx 12 pin lock and unlock (grn/white and white/yellow). The actual lock/unlock outputs on the viper units are not triggering the door locks. I've also read on another thread that i need to connect to the gry/white on a 22pin and grn/yellow on a 16pin going to the SCU in order to arm and disarm, but not sure if it's for 91-92 nsx or 2000s

Capture.PNG
Here's a pic just to show the 211hv viper harness and my connection to the 12pin keyless connector

If you are still looking, I can scan the interconnecting wiring diagram for the keyless entry unit from the 2000 Electrical Trouble Shooting manual. The OEM keyless unit has separate arm and disarm outputs to the Security Control Unit. The problem is the manual doesn't say whether the arm and disarm requests are going high or going low. In fact the manual says zip about the keyless unit operation or testing it. It provides a diagram and leaves the rest to you.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hey Old Guy, i'd be very interested to see the interconnecting wiring diagram. At least it will give me confidence that i'm looking at the correct year. Your help is much appreciated!

Should have less fuzz! For some reason, I am unable to upload the scan of page 130-0. I will try again in a separate post.

Hey Old Guy, do you mind also attaching pg 60 SCU diagram? I've gotten the unlock/disarm and lock to work, but currently no arm. Just wondering if the SCU diagram will give me more info. thx

If you check, that is photo 60, not page 60 and it is just a reference photo showing a picture of the SCU location. I did look at the SCU page before I scanned the 3 pages and there was nothing on the SCU page indicating whether the arm input and disarm input signals are going high or going to ground signals and whether they are continuous or momentary.

There are no trouble shooting procedures for testing in the electrical trouble shooting manual, just wiring and location diagrams - I am still trying to figure out how they came up with the 'trouble shooting' title for the manual.

Last edited:
> nothing on the SCU page indicating whether the arm input and disarm input signals are going high or going to ground signals and whether they are continuous or momentary.

Arm/Disarm is 12V to Ground, momentary. Arm = Red, DisArm = Yellow

The doors and engine compartment switch go from 12V to Ground as long as they are open. If the doors/engine compartment are closed = 12V. (actually they are Battery Voltage, everything seems to be 12V).

Un/Lock request is 12V to Ground, momentary, this flips the door lock relay.

Back