• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM NSX Steering Wheel

I am getting ready to send my steering wheel to a shop to rebuild BUT it is in excellent condition. Would prefer to let someone on Prime (preferably SoCal) have it in exchange for their beat up wheel. $200 EXCHANGE. IF you aren't local so we can meet and do the exchange, buyer pays shipping both ways.

SOLD

Last edited:
What year?

the wheel was on my 97 when I bought it......had 66K miles on ODO BUT it looks newer......easily a 9.5 (as nice as the wheel on the 2005 red/tan you bought)

Hello

I'm in NorCal and interested in your offer. I will send you a PM. :)

If anyone wants pics send me a text request. 760-758-5858 (already sent to others who have asked)

SOLD :biggrin: Thank you natcc99. As discussed I will send you my wheel ASAP and you don't have to send me your wheel until mine arrives for you to do a one time swap with no down time.

Back