• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Rear Wing W/Light GP White FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling the OEM Rear Wing from my 1997 NSX Grand Prix White with the light and wires. Selling for $350.00 obo plus shipping.

Thanks

attachment.php

Bomba,

I sent you the info for international shipping. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,

John

It's ready to ship! I sent you a email. If I can get you address I can get you shipping.

Thanks

Elite said:
If you still have your stock wing for sale. I want it! I am in Minneapolis. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Mo - Elite.

I have a sale pending on the wing and if it doesn't go through by the weekend I will let you know.

Thanks,

John

I will accept PayPal, Cashiers Check or Money Order for payment of wing. I'm selling the complete wing including 3rd brake light with all wires. This item is in excellent condition.

Thanks,

John

As far as I am concerned... its sold. I sent you an email regarding the sale. Let me know if it is all good. Thanks. Mo - Elite.

Elite said:
As far as I am concerned... its sold. I sent you an email regarding the sale. Let me know if it is all good. Thanks. Mo - Elite.

Item has not been sold and I will not be shipping COD. I will accept PayPal, Cashiers Check or Money Order and the OEM Wing will be shipped FedEx 3 Day Ground with insurance.

Thanks

So you want me to send you a cashiers check to you? That doesn't make much sense. COD/cashiers check only, is the same thing... there is no risk to you or me. I hand the Fed ex guy a cashiers check and he gives me the package. If I send a check I have no recourse if I never receive anything. Not that I do not trust you... but I have seen some horror stories on this board of people paying for items and never reiceiving anything. I do not have a PayPal account. Whenever I receive packages they are COD. Let me know if you are willing... if not than I am not willing to send a cashiers check and I will have to pass on your wing. Thanks. Mo - Elite.

So.... Did the wing get shipped? Haven't received anything yet. Let me know what the situation is. Mo - Elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back