• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Replacement 2 Piece Disk/Rotor Replacement Survey

How many members here or NSX owners would be interested in a direct replacement 2 piece lightweight rotor set up....

I know of course there are a few brands out there already to choose from but like to get an input here as to the pros and cons of those that are out there, whether be price or fitment or quality, warranty and other related topic/issue to the matter.........

Fits directly to work with your stock calipers and it is roughly 15% lighter then stock rotors.......

The disk style will be slotted type with high grade aluminum hats (color of hat yet to be determined, so feel free to make suggestions as well)......with pins that will take the load from any braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc.........true two piece floating rotor design........

Trying to get some feedback from all the members here on interest level......

Price on the front set just very roughly speaking about 550.00'ish or so for the pair......

Please feel free to give feedbacks on possible interests and suggestions and price......and of course any questions.......

I will try to attach a picture of a sample (not an nsx fitment sample) to show to give an idea roughly speaking in the next day or two......

Thanks!
:wink:

Last edited:
Disk Brakes Australia (DBA) has a 2-iece that is slightly more then that and I think they are viewed as a good product and well-fitting.

Disk Brakes Australia (DBA) has a 2-iece that is slightly more then that and I think they are viewed as a good product and well-fitting.

Do you have a part number and AU$ for these

I currently use the Racing Brake 2 piece rotors, I would say they are more than 15% lighter than standard and the only reason I would change would be for Orange bells :)

thanks guys.....

just trying to get a feedback on this matter in regards to making these available to us NSX owners at the best (lowest) price possible for us.........

thx!

Back