• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

oem seat rail kit

Anybody know of any oem electronic seat rail kit for aftermarket racing seats?
If not, anybody want to fabricate a set for me? :)

Henry.

Last edited:
I made a set back then. Sold it already.
It's works good for narrower seats but the like of Pole Positions will make the seat sits up higher than OEM height.

NOTICE the OEM switch assembly!

15180X10.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot Dan you had it done allready. Can you tell us and the rest of community how so we can replicate? It be a great help to lot of us.
Thanks

I made a set back then. Sold it already.
It's works good for narrower seats but the like of Pole Positions will make the seat sits up higher than OEM height.

NOTICE the OEM switch assembly!

15180X10.jpg

Couldn’t you just get Sparco side mounts and cut off the reclining part and bolt them up. It will rise the seating position, quite a bit but they would be powered. :confused:

I thought about this but my stock seats are mint I don’t have the hart to do it. :redface:

You just have to butcher the OEM seat for this conversion.
With the kind of tools I have right now I can make it lower. It is hard to make the Pole Position lower because of the wider mounting base. But for other narrower seats I can fab it just like the NSX-R rails.
I still have 1 OEM seat sitting around, when I find some time I will do a thorough write up (this would be a full weekend project so it will be hard for me to find such time).

Back