• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM shocks, rotors, and front pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM rotors

The shocks will fit all years and the rotors and pads will fit 91' to 96'. It is off of my '91 coupe with 37,000 miles.

I took them off because I've installed Bilstein shocks and cross-drilled rotors and Axxis Ultimate pads.

Shocks: $65 SOLD!!!
Rotors (front and back): $80
Pads (fronts only): $30SOLD!!!

The shocks are still in good condition without any leaks.

fa99e204.jpg

The Rotors are in good condition with no track mileage. The original front pads still have plenty of meat left. Since they are kind of rusted like all OEM rotors, I didn't clean them up.

fa9a24ba.jpg

I have been very easy on brakes. The fronts still have tons of pads left. Since the rears wore more on the insides, I threw them away.

fa9a2412.jpg

To see more pics, go to:

Imagestation "For Sale" album

Last edited:
Well, looks like it got barried the next day.

Let's give it another try here.

Shocks $50Sold

Rotors $60

Pad $25Sold

Last edited:
The shocks have been sold.

The rotors and pads are still available. Since the interested buyer for these 2 items did not respond to my emails, I can savely assume that he is not interested anymore.

I'll forward an email to the next one in line that is interested in the pads.

OK, the pads are gone as well.

So I just have a set of rotors available. It'll be perfect for cross-drilling or just put them on for track use. It'll be a cheap replacement to your worn discs. As you can see from the pic of the original front pad that can with the car, the disc has been babied.

Shipping weight is around 60 lbs. So you can figure out the shipping cost from Zip code 92708 to wherever you are.

It'd be great if someone can pick them up locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back