• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Wheels from 95 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Include:

-16" Front and 17" Rear OEM NSX Wheels (Solaris, gunmetal, Charcoal color) plus Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Tires

Finish:
There are curb rashes on the rims.
There are paint chips on the rims.

Mechanical:
The rims are not bent.
The rims were used for 38,5xx miles.

Tires:
The tires were used for 1,xxx miles - the previous owner put the fresh new tires for me before he sold me the car. I then put little less than 1,000 miles on the car.
They still look new (just checked with the tire shop and the mechanic said that it probably has 90%+ thread left).

Overall:
The rims have cosmetic flaws, including curb rashes and paint chips, but otherwise they are in perfect condition mechanically. Plus, you get almost new tires!

I am asking for $1,200 (buyers pay the shipping).

Please PM or Email me if you have any questions!

sold

Last edited:
your wheels

I am interested in your rims, can you send me som pic's . I am just concerned about how much rim curb damage there is and if refinishing would remove them.

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks Wade

email me at [email protected]

your rims

I am interested in your rims. Could you please send me some pics of the wheels, I am concerned about how much lip curb rash damage there is. I need to know if refinishing will fix the damage or if it will still show. I have someone going down to your area this weekend so shipping may not be an issue.

Thanks Wade

email me at [email protected] ASAP

Curb rashes are minor in my humble opinion, and the wheel finishers (the local one) said that they can be refinished easily.

I am going to try to take some pictures and post it.

Here are some pictures.

I have tried to capture the imperfections on the rims.

I don't have a digital camera, and this was taken by some other means, and the picture quality is just poor.

The imperfections on the rims are mostly paint chips, and curb rashes on the two of the rims are very minor.

fbe8d2ef.jpg

fbe8d2f3.jpg

fbe8d2f6.jpg

fbe8d38f.jpg

fbe8d390.jpg

fbe8d392.jpg

fbe8d4c8.jpg

fbe8d4d2.jpg

fbe8d4d3.jpg

fbe8de1a.jpg

fbe8de1e.jpg

Last edited:
The buyer backed out. It is up for sale again.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am really sorry to bring this back, but another buyer backed out at the end.. It's still up for sale :(

Hi Tiger, I may be interested in the wheels if you can go below $1000. I live in Mass. so shipping is a non-issue.
Let me know privately at [email protected]
Thanks, Scott

Tiger

I am in Australia and am searching those very wheels. Am interested at $1000. Will not stuff you around, if we agree a deal it is firm. I will be in USA in September so can arrange shipping then, and will arrrange friend to do transaction and store them for me. Please advise where you are as can determine which of my friends closest.

Thanks

Nigel Bryan

Tiger, I haven't heard back from you (if you PM'd me I apologize, I can't figure out how to use it...). Let me know if we can do some kind of a local deal. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Scott in Mass.

Hi, unfortunately, I am pretty firm on the asking price :(

Hi,

As I have noted in my original post, they have been sold.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back