• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Brackets

Details are in Post #1.

As I have already informed MANY anxious members, they are at the anodizer.

Here's a TEASER for now, doing the test fit as we speak! They definitely bring up the "exotic" in this car...A little hi-tech style and functional. One thing I did note, is that my old bushings had "shrunk" over the years, after installing new bushes I got from the acura dealer they are a nice snug fit and about the same wiggle-room as factory which is perfect.

DSC_0309_zps59377af0.jpg

I think we can all agree they look 100x better than the factory stamped steel brackets...

aa_zpse8daee3e.jpg

Last edited:
FIRST BATCH SHIPPING TODAY:

- CherylMejia
- The Hawk
- Jaffaz32
- Johnnya_NSX
- ChrisFast
- NA1MT
- Fyrnup
- NSaneXR

- - - Updated - - -

*** INSTALLED PICS from Clean_Green's 2002 NA2 NSX Below: (Taken with my cell phone, so not highest quality picture)

ScreenShot2013-03-02at103210AM_zpsc2c29bfc.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at103152AM_zps11dea220.png

And on my 2000...

ScreenShot2013-03-02at103728AM_zps73799ad5.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at104036AM_zps8750985e.png

And finally, another install on dirtyhippie's white NSX: (Black Anodized w/ Red Washers) - Looks great with his red "A" emblems

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54455PM_zps6ebe5b39.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54441PM_zpsdade17c8.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54427PM_zps5f140a19.png

Last edited:
I'm really happy with the way the new brackets and radiator panel flow together. The original thought of going with the red hardware to match the red Acura badge turned out to be a good choice. It looks great!

Thanks again, Jeremy, for taking the time to design and build some very high quality parts - and for putting them on the car this morning. I was glad I had a good reason to come check out the shop. No doubt I will be back before too long. :)

- Chris

Got them on last night. Looks so much cleaner. Thanks Jeremy!

Attachments

• 20130305_192920_resized.jpg
    20130305_192920_resized.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 20130305_192846_resized.jpg
    20130305_192846_resized.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3,564
I got the brackets today in the mail much to my surprise as they were only mailed a few days ago.

I have to say that the products looks great. All the packages have been well packed and great care was taken to ensure that I got everything I ordered (I see the check list under the mailing label). I also have to say that I had ZERO issues with customs, duties or the postal service (for any of the packages that you sent) - for any of the guys up here you know how painful it can be. I will have to take you up on your freight forwarding offer since you made it look so easy...LOL!

Thanks again for all the help. With any luck the all important picture should be attached (with the standard "crappy cell phone" disclaimer).

IMG-20130307-00323_zpsf31e299d.jpg

I got the brackets today in the mail much to my surprise as they were only mailed a few days ago.

I have to say that the products looks great. All the packages have been well packed and great care was taken to ensure that I got everything I ordered (I see the check list under the mailing label). I also have to say that I had ZERO issues with customs, duties or the postal service (for any of the packages that you sent) - for any of the guys up here you know how painful it can be. I will have to take you up on your freight forwarding offer since you made it look so easy...LOL!

Thanks again for all the help. With any luck the all important picture should be attached (with the standard "crappy cell phone" disclaimer).

IMG-20130307-00323_zpsf31e299d.jpg

Looks great! Thanks for the positive feedback. Be sure to mention these to any other locals in your area...

We do ship International at reasonable rates. :rolleyes:

When is the next group buy for this?

Could you also post some pics of how the red wrinkle + the clear anodized finish looks please?

Thanks!

Jowe

When is the next group buy for this?

Could you also post some pics of how the red wrinkle + the clear anodized finish looks please?

Thanks!

Jowe

Yes shortly.

I still have a few in stock of the brackets. Pm me with your order

Got my panel and radiator brackets today and installed it tonight...better pics tomorrow.

All the details here: S2 CarbonWorks Radiator Panel and Brackets

Observations:
- Excellent packing, product quality and finish. Top notch.
- Removing the prop rod grommet from the driver side stock bracket took 20 minutes, and inserting it into the new one took 5. That thing is TIGHT.
- Slight rise on the driver side of the panel when installed - I had to remove the washer fluid cap (which I don't use on my car) to get it to lay down.
- Adding an oval hole in the headlight side of each bracket would help during install.
- The finishing bolts and washers are awesome - I'll be ordering more.
- Total package is just killer - nice job.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the pictures

P5181975.JPG

P5181976.JPG

P5181977.JPG

P5181978.JPG

P5181979.JPG

Black Anodized is SOLD OUT!

I have a special deal on the Black Wrinkle / Red Wrinkle Powdercoat for the last 3 sets! PM me for the clearance price!

Back