• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official I'm Bored Thread

Yep, there isn't a new i'm bored thread that we late nighter's can just post on, so I am making one. Say what ever you want, about anything. For example you just had the best In N Out double double ever..... well i did, as good as a double double plain with just mustard could be lol. Whats everyone getting their significant other for xmas? I need ideas what to get the gf :)

I bought my wife Coach luggage. Been buying her purses for years, so I had to step it up. Night owls (morning) rule!

Hahaha. First off the original bored thread is so boring, it was bored out of existence. I didn't look but was that SoCal bored or general fourm bored. Cause SoCal bored way cooler. I mean it's SoCal, so what's normally boring is 10x more in SoCal, just like what's cool is 10x more in SoCal.

John, find a bathroom before you can't leave and are forced to hold it. .....least you don't have to pinch one off.

Well in my Borden I'm going to wash and vaccumm both the cars. Then go out by les's place since John has left the building.

And pots and pans would work this year as I'm buying a house, but gf doesn't cook so only cooking item I need is a microwave for my hot dogs and stuff lol. ....the coach purse thing sounds like a good idea.

I get bored from reading Jason's posts. In fact I'm so bored Irene and I are headed out to have dinner with Jason and Nicole:tongue:

I'm feeling pretty good. After crashing on my ElliptiGO and getting hurt, I just rode this afternoon for the first time in 11 days. I only did 18 miles but it feels so good to get exercise, again. :smile: I've got the spa heating up since I was cold riding. It was 57* but it sure felt colder with the wind chill factor.

Adrain-- come out when ever. Les is always up.

Patty--only 18 omg. I run 1 and say F$$k it lol

Jason, I normally ride 33 miles three times a week, so 18 is pretty easy.

Does any one else want to go on an NSX drive for New Years? I may or may not have company but I sure would like to have a drive and lunch some where not too far away. And not too early in the morning. :wink:

Last edited:
From In-N-Out, I highly recommend:

2x1, mustard-fried patty, both raw and grilled onions, extra toast on the bun, animal style fries and a side of chopped chiles.

I learned this from my sister after she worked at In-N-Out for a while. I can't ever do an "easy number one" ever again. I really miss In-N-Out. Five Guys is local (it's from DC-area VA) and great and all, but SoCal just has it better.

We socalians do have it pretty good. Best of all we got Les, who could organize a national drive lol.

I am bored because it is raining up here in NorCal. My car is in the garage and covered and I am sitting inside, working...

I am bored because it is raining up here in NorCal. My car is in the garage and covered and I am sitting inside, working...

Yes, but a shiny, basically new Koyo is on its way to you Monday. That should help with the boredom on the next rainy day. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Jason, I normally ride 33 miles three times a week, so 18 is pretty easy.

Does any one else want to go on an NSX drive for New Years? I may or may not have company but I sure would like to have a drive and lunch some where not too far away. And not too early in the morning. :wink:

Patty! You need to be careful (glad you're ok)

I'd love to go on a new years drive/lunch if I am not doing anything (very likely) we should get a thread going :biggrin:

Les, you know you and Irene had more fun when it was just me and you two. Jason brings the boredom.

Patty! You need to be careful (glad you're ok)

I'd love to go on a new years drive/lunch if I am not doing anything (very likely) we should get a thread going :biggrin:

Les, you know you and Irene had more fun when it was just me and you two. Jason brings the boredom.

You can rest assured that I'm being careful, Jonathan. My average speed is normally over 14 mph when it's not too windy. I just made 13 mph yesterday. That's slow.

I'm trying to remember the shorter drive we did locally one day. I think we did Live Oak Canyon and Silverado(?) Canyon, and then had lunch in Tustin. I don't remember where we started.

Pssshhhh. John, u know I'm the reason no one is bored. I started a tread just to rant lol. Jon the other hand are always doing nada :p. someone go indoor shooting with me. I need to shoot something (why does that sound so wrong on paper lol).

Btw John naya, bro just got an appt off the street by spectrum. He like 5 min walk I think there. There is my reason to be more of an oc'er lol. Now I can crash at his pad and walk to C&C if I want hehe.

Jeysun, why would you walk to C&C? Your car not reliable enough to get for one parking lot to another?

Hahahahahaah

kelso-burn-240x180.jpg

Jeysun, why would you walk to C&C? Your car not reliable enough to get from one parking lot to another?

No, cause I sleep in so all the good parking up front is taken and all that's left is for the ehhhh cars. Unless you want to get there early and give me your spot so the people showing up have something to look at :p

- - - Updated - - -

But enough of my car, how's yours rob. Haven't seen you around. We need to cruise so in case someone tries to smash you in your blue car (and they will) I can back you up and take another win for the blue's hehe. Ok ok, seriously, where is les and Jc. Both have been MiA for like 2 months here. I was just with les, so he's not dead, he is out there..... Somewhere. I'm thinking of changing profile pic again. Someone give me more ideas of what I should do. If I could have a video avatar I could do one of starting in reverse and whipping around to 1st and so on walking track addict, but until that avatar is possible I won't even make the vid.

JC is currently enrolled in the witness relocation program and disguised as a hotelier working his ass off during this holiday. But I hear on a pretty reliable source he may resurface next year. I'll keep you posted if I spot him in the proper thread.

Back