• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Black NA1, Arcadia, Thur 7/1, 2:20 pm at Baldwin and Foothill. You made a right on Foothill. You had some type of sticker on your REAR bumper, similar to those representing a country. Again, I was in my TL.

Best,

Mario

Hugo - saw you on Atlantic, just South of Valley, on the side of the road eating a sandwich. I honked (in my X) but I think you were heads down concentrating on the yummy grub.

On the side of the raod on Atlantic, just south of Valley? ......... The only thing there is a bus stop.... Was he taking the bus? Maybe Hugo got tired of being spotted and decided to start taking the bus. :D Doesn't seem to have helped. :D

6/30 wednesday around 1:45pm west bound 210 freeway black NSX with nice exhaust =)

on the same day around 2:30pm east bound 210 freeway white NSX with black NSX-R wing(hugo?)

very lucky to see 2 NSXs the same day! :biggrin:

Last edited:
0703001218.jpg

saw earlier today on the 15, south of fallbrook.

saw a yellow NA1 with i think CF headlight covers and maybe hood as well on Western Ave. & 1st St. in Koreatown today around 6:30pm. i think i saw pics of this yellow NSX on the forum before...

6/30 wednesday around 1:45pm west bound 210 freeway black NSX with nice exhaust =)

on the same day around 2:30pm east bound 210 freeway white NSX with black NSX-R wing(hugo?)

very lucky to see 2 NSXs the same day! :biggrin:

I think that may have been me, I had to pick up some brake pads from berts mega mall for my kawi. :/....damn brakes cost me $100 bucks

Sorry, it wasn't me. I hardly drive the car and I am in the Carlsbad area. I just took for a drive that day.

Saw a muted lime green NSX, black top with silver 17" wheels. About 4pm 7-8-2010. on the 101s to 5 south connector just pass little tokyo downtown area. Tried to take a pic but it was going too fast and capture a pic on my blackberry.

Saw a black pre 02 yesterday on Palomar Airport Road getting on the 5 north around 6 pm.

7/19/10 around 4:45 pm going south on stimpson toward colima intersection in hacienda heights. Red, pre 02, silver/polished lip wheels, nsx-r spoiler :)

7/23 7pm Red with black top on Baldwin ave and Huntington dr, does it belong to anyone in here? i've seen you couple times in Arcadia before =)

On the way home from work yesterday 7/23 around 6pm...110 south near 405...saw a black NSX 2002-05 looks like all stock..we both took Supelveda exit towards Torrance..tried to catch up but unfortunately my G35 cant keep up with the NSX :biggrin:..awesome car bro!!

Last edited:
Saw a midnight pearl with rims (not sure what kind) and a nice sounding exhaust heading west on Valley blvd. earlier around 6 PM. Sounded real nice. *thumbs up*

On the way home from work yesterday 7/23 around 6pm...110 south near 405...saw a black NSX 2002-05 looks like all stock..we both took Supelveda exit towards Torrance..tried to catch up but unfortunately my G35 cant keep up with the NSX :biggrin:..awesome car bro!!

Maybe it was me, I think i was out towards that ways but the car isn't stock so maybe it wasn't. If it was loud as hell though It may have been :)

On my way back to Vegas spotted a yellow NSX on the I-15 heading westbound near Baker, CA, with a unmarked highway patrol right behind it with its light on. Not sure if you got pulled over cuz it didn't look like you planned on pulling over......:biggrin:

on my way back to vegas spotted a yellow nsx on the i-15 heading westbound near baker, ca, with a unmarked highway patrol right behind it with its light on. Not sure if you got pulled over cuz it didn't look like you planned on pulling over......:biggrin:

lol!!

Back